Rush Old Republic?

Hello, I recently started a new account and am wondering something. Obviously with all new accounts, first thing you should do is go Phoenix. But after that, what should I do? Right now I’m thinking I’m just gonna rush old republic for JKR, but does anybody have a different suggestion?

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Rushing Old Republic for JKR is a good idea, yes.

You'll need a dark side team and a scoundrels team in there along the way. Empire is easy to pick up as you go. Hunters could be a dark side team that can also do heists for you.

But either way, racing to JKR for a strong arena team and getting in on a guild that has the tank raid on farm for General Kenobi will definitely help you.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Ok cool thanks, follow up, what is a good team for HAAT that I can pick up early? Would JKR work?
  • Options
    You really would be rushing for a
    zBastilla Jolee Ezra (QGJ/Kanan/Aayla/GMY/Ahsoka/JKA) team until you get GMY and JKR.
    I would recommend QGJ and Ahsoka while you are farming Bast and Jolee from energy, Ezra cantina, Ahsoka from fleet or GW whichever.
    You can fight for #1 with that team for a few weeks on a young shard, then drop QGJ once you get Anakin to 7* after you finish Jolee or Bastilla
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Ok cool thanks, follow up, what is a good team for HAAT that I can pick up early? Would JKR work?
    Eh. Honestly, these days, the idea of a "good" hAAT team isn't worth going after anymore. Once a guild gets the raid on lock, just toss in whatever, go along for the ride, and work toward other goals honestly.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Ok sounds good. Thanks!
  • Darthvestor_80
    484 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Did that last year now have Dr jkr and traya. No Phoenix in sight.
    Post edited by Darthvestor_80 on
  • Options
    I suggest you use one account to achieve what you couldn't with the other. In tandem.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    I also recommend a rush on Han's Millennium Falcon. Fleet shards are smaller and thus easier to make the leaderboard in. The Negotiator will probably call Han's Falcon meta into question, but it'll be a hot minute before that hits a new shard, and even then you usually don't have to be on the bleeding edge of a meta to hold top 50 or better.

It helps that one of the ships needed for the event- Houndstooth- is one of the most defining ships of fleet and just getting your hands on that early will go a long way to securing your place on the leaderboard.
    Still not a he.