Fives Counter Bugged?

morcsea
164 posts Member
After the patch I notice my Fives barely counters. Before the patch he used to counter almost every attack but now seems broken. Anyone else having the same issue?

Replies

• Options
    Just completed GW, faced him 3 time and in all 3 battles he countered me every time.
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Same. I faced fives in GW today. Countered almost every hit.
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    I think so. Mine almost never counters too, BUT when i vs him he counters almost everytime. So much for bug "fixes" lol :(
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    One thing I noticed before is that he usually only seems to counter the second attack when there's an assist against him. As for your thing, probably just RNG.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    So, yeah is only when you are against Fives not the opposite :-(
  • Options
    I have noticed the same counter rate being curiously lower when I use him in GW and LS battles. That was before the recent patch still, but I will be tracking my battles now that include him, just thought it could be bad luck until this post...???
    I usually am not so pecamistic about the odds in this game as most of the forum posts but I was intrigued by this OP. I just got him to 5* and full gear recently so I was really paying attention to his counters but that 70% counter chance (yes, max ability is unlocked) seemed not to happen that frequently.
    SW GoH name, Justin 624 571 895
  • Options
    Fives still counters great for me, seemingly 70% every time
  • Options
    It can't just be poor RNG luck. It is almost laughable how little he counters when he's hit. But, as stated above, face against him in GW and he will counter. every. single. time.
  • Options
    I just faced him in the arena i had gs lumi and Sid vs fives and he beat all 3 of them and countered every attack! Dammm
  • Options
    I've had the same feeling with my Fives, but not just as of today...The last week or so.
  • Luke6108
    370 posts Member
    Options
    I do not use him but when I encounter him at GW, he has about 90% chance to counter. I get used to taking it as 100% counter chance.