Ship Mats Challenge - Where did the Omegas go?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I just managed pull one omega(character one) since developer update until today
  • Options
    Haven’t seen omega for 3 weeks..
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    I got one from two attempts today.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Peperlu
    125 posts Member
    Options
    No omega since weeks...
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    I got 2 from one attempt today and 0 from the other. Those are the first I have had in awhile.
  • Options
    Anyone getting them while farming Geo Brood Alpha it is listed but after 300 battles my drop rate for Brood Alpha is 28.33% my drop rate for Omega's is 0%
  • Options
    I still have not received 1 single omega since they made the change to zetas. Obviously they made a change to omegas, too. Not a fan.
  • Options
    Now I'm noticing an unusual lack of omegas from ship challenges too. But generally when I hit the 20 zetas, I hit the 10-16 omegas so it's fine.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I FINALLY received an omega this morning. 100% positive this is the first time. This is the kind of stuff that upsets the community. If you're going to nerf these drop rates then say so. Don't sneakily nerf it while giving us something we asked for. Its hard to fathom why CG/EA/whoever makes these decisions, thinks it is a good idea. Make us happy and I bet you the spending wont go down, AND you'll actually have some positive feedback for a change
  • Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    I FINALLY received an omega this morning. 100% positive this is the first time. This is the kind of stuff that upsets the community. If you're going to nerf these drop rates then say so. Don't sneakily nerf it while giving us something we asked for. Its hard to fathom why CG/EA/whoever makes these decisions, thinks it is a good idea. Make us happy and I bet you the spending wont go down, AND you'll actually have some positive feedback for a change

I received 2 on one sim today, and 3 total today. I don't think they changed anything
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »

I received 2 on one sim today, and 3 total today. I don't think they changed anything

Hopefully they did not, but I'm positive they have severely lowered the rates. I'll start tracking, but I used to get 1-4 daily while rarely getting zetas. Now i get 2 zetas, and magically rarely get omegas.... Coincidence, I think not.
  • Options
    I got 4 today :)
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »

Hopefully they did not, but I'm positive they have severely lowered the rates. I'll start tracking, but I used to get 1-4 daily while rarely getting zetas. Now i get 2 zetas, and magically rarely get omegas.... Coincidence, I think not.

Since you weren't tracking before the alleged change, starting now won't mean anything.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    RNG skepticism.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    I stopped getting omegas from all challenges, normal and fleet. Also from farming geo brood 0 omegas and I'm like 70/100. If not for daily activities and occasional events I would have only zetas.
  • Options
    I had quite a terrible run going myself, like 1 omega a week from fleet challenges, but today I amazingly pulled 4 (2&2)
  • Iy4oy4s
    2945 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    The omegas went IN MAH BELLEE.

With the behbeh?

The other other white meat?