Royal Guard rework concept

DylsSS
20 posts Member
edited November 2019
Hey everyone! I'm having so much doing these, I thought it would be nice to touch up some older units. Royal Guards were the best of the best in the Empire, had picked and fought each other to death to become the Emperors personal guards. Let me know if you like this rework!

Name: Royal Guard
Dark Side, Empire, Tank

Basic: Force Pike (Final Text)
Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to stun for one turn. This chance is doubled against Rebel enemies. In addition, inflict speed down if they have less than 85% turn meter. Rebel enemies cannot evade or resist this attack.

Special: Unyielding Defender - Cooldown 3 (Final Text)
Dispel all debuffs on allies, and grant Empire allies Health Over Time (20%) and Defense Up for 3 turns, and 50% Turn Meter. In addition, any allies that are below 100% health recover 25% Max Health and Protection

Unique 1: The Empire's Finest (Zeta)
Empire allies have +30% Max Health but -15% Max Protection. Royal Guard recovers 10% Max Health and Protection at the start of his turn, doubled if he is Taunting.
Zeta: Whenever an ally falls below 50% health, all Imperial Tanks gain Phalanx for 2 turns, which cannot be prevented, copied or dispelled. This health drop is doubled for Empire Allies.
Phalanx: Undispellable Taunt, gains Defense Up when Critically hit and cannot attack out of turn.

Unique 2: Emperor's Guard (Final Text)
While Emperor Palpatine is active, Royal Guard has +15% max health, gains Taunt for 1 turns at the start of his turn and whenever Emperor Palpatine critically hits an enemy. In addition, Royal Guard has a 45% to assist Emperor Palpatine whenever he takes a turn. Emperor Palpatine cannot be targeted while Royal Guard is active.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, all the positive feedback is really encouraging :)

Also check out @dimi4a 's royal guard rework, his posts are real gold and extremely interesting to read
Post edited by DylsSS on