Why still Malak event not starting?

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Bb3po wrote: »
    Wow, I’d love to be in your shard. I just looked at my top 50 and there were 12 JKR and not a single CLS. All but 2 others were DR with the the other 2 being GG squads. My post never once eluded to arena. Fact is, now Malak is tied to the next likely meta defining capitol ship in geo TB which not only puts me behind on Malak but now also ships. I get that the whales need benefits. All I’m saying is it seems as though the divide between the “haves” and “have nots” was admittedly too narrow in the recent past and is now getting too large for me to justify spending what I do only to stay behind further than I would like.
    No, Malak is not "tied to" the Negotiator. Malak can be a moderate advantage in Geo TB, but so can many, many things. A Malak shortage may cost a couple stars, worst case, but that is not the huge deal you're making it out to be, nor is it a significant impact in this mythical have/have not divide.
    Still not a he.
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    Well, the number of larger accts that aren’t necessarily whales that are leaving his happening for a reason. I guess that’s mythical too.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    Well, the number of larger accts that aren’t necessarily whales that are leaving his happening for a reason. I guess that’s mythical too.

Data please.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options

You have nothing to back that up so it is mythical. Who is leaving and how can you possibly have enough of a scope to see anything. Even if you were in a large alliance , the amount of individuals that you may have seen leave for the exact same reason , is still an insignificant amount of data.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Data please.

Money pleeeeze!!!

But seriously they need some data.
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Jeez people. There are threads here that are full of people posting the same thing. It’s not a secret. Now if you want to debate the validity of the reasoning behind them leaving the game that’s another topic. Furthermore, I seriously doubt anyone in any position to say so would divulge the scope of the exodus. Let’s use common sense here.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Jeez people. There are threads here that are full of people posting the same thing. It’s not a secret. Now if you want to debate the validity of the reasoning behind them leaving the game that’s another topic.

No, we want some evidence that this is different than every other time people claim the game is dying. There are always threads about people leaving.
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    That’s fair. There are always people claiming the sky is falling. I don’t think that is necessarily the case here. I will say that I have been a player of this game since 2-3 months after it launched and I have never personally experienced people leaving like this. Maybe it’s due to the fact that I was in a smaller guild at the time. It’s alarming to me to see 4m accts just quitting. We had one leave during P1 of the first geo TB and another retire right after it. I don’t think either were tied to monetary issues, one I know was the commitment. I do know that there have been a few retire that I knew that were tied to the increasing money required to just keep up.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Jeez people. There are threads here that are full of people posting the same thing. It’s not a secret. Now if you want to debate the validity of the reasoning behind them leaving the game that’s another topic.

No, we want some evidence that this is different than every other time people claim the game is dying. There are always threads about people leaving.

That's why TVF wins..... He simply posts Data Please and has won the argument till data is posted.

What we have is 30 people spamming the same nonsense cut copied and pasted from the other 200 threads and then dropping insults and acting like jerks.... you can win an argument without being a scummer.

(not you of course just ppl in general)
  • CapnJack81
    100 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Deleted
    Post edited by CapnJack81 on
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Malak
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Ok... While Malak still ruins every part of the game hes still not here yet
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I'm Malak, and so is my wife.
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    vu3v8yhhgn8z.png

This has so much win!!!
  • Options
    I’ll do you one better: why is Malak?
  • Options
    Que Faith Hill to sing Where Are You Malak? Why can't I find you?
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    Laz wrote: »
    Malak

Counterpoint: Not Malak
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    That’s fair. There are always people claiming the sky is falling. I don’t think that is necessarily the case here. I will say that I have been a player of this game since 2-3 months after it launched and I have never personally experienced people leaving like this. Maybe it’s due to the fact that I was in a smaller guild at the time. It’s alarming to me to see 4m accts just quitting. We had one leave during P1 of the first geo TB and another retire right after it. I don’t think either were tied to monetary issues, one I know was the commitment. I do know that there have been a few retire that I knew that were tied to the increasing money required to just keep up.

See, but that’s not evidence. Do you have a chart? A graph? A list of everyone who is leaving? No. You have a gut feeling, and a personal opinion. That doesn’t support your argument at all.
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »

See, but that’s not evidence. Do you have a chart? A graph? A list of everyone who is leaving? No. You have a gut feeling, and a personal opinion. That doesn’t support your argument at all.

Only CG has the numbers.

But if it‘s not whales who are leaving they literally don‘t care.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Nurgle wrote: »

Only CG has the numbers.

They do care. They need dolphins and F2P for numbers. And I’m sure if you ran some extensive studies yourself, you could also get their data.
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Malak

Antithesis: Malak’s dad.

• Options

Only CG has the numbers.

They do care. They need dolphins and F2P for numbers. And I’m sure if you ran some extensive studies yourself, you could also get their data.

No, they don't care and don't need F2P.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    Malak

Antithesis: Malak’s dad.

Thesis: Sidious
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Thesis: Sidious
    The Sis: Leia.
    Still not a he.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

Only CG has the numbers.

And why is that? Isn’t it important to keep a large number of people interested? Most people won’t spend anything on a mobile game. They just want to play it.

Also, contrary to popular belief on this forum, the game is enjoyable even if you don’t win in arena and always get the meta team. Most people here are extremists.
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Options

Only CG has the numbers.

And why is that? Isn’t it important to keep a large number of people interested? Most people won’t spend anything on a mobile game. They just want to play it.

Also, contrary to popular belief on this forum, the game is enjoyable even if you don’t win in arena and always get the meta team. Most people here are extremists.

Like stores need more people who are just browsing.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Options

Only CG has the numbers.

4D5E.gif
  • Options

Only CG has the numbers.

I respectfully disagree. Product recognition and exclusivity drive demand, which in turn drive price points. With a large F2P contingent, premium content becomes more exclusive and therefore its perceived value will increase.

The designer clothing market shows how effective it can be to leverage a large pool of product recognition and customer demand to raise prices. Malak is like this season’s Gucci handbag. Some buy it for the utility, but the real spenders are getting this content to separate themselves from the pedestrians.

The bourgeoisie needs the F2P by definition haha.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

Only CG has the numbers.

F2P aren’t browsing. They’re using. And users who want to beat the other users pay. Otherwise, what’s the point of playing? To compete with no one?