How do I 3* Ships Hard 5-D with my collection?

I'd like to farm Enfys Nest, but I'm not sure how to get to that point.

https://swgoh.gg/p/446495221/ships/

Thank you in advance.

Replies

• Options
    7* cap ship, I used tarkin before I had mil fal then ackbar and rebels made it easy.
    Did 3* it with tarkin, ht, tie, tie advanced, reinforced by fo tie, silencer, slave and scimitar
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    I did it with 6* Executrix +3 Geo Ships. Reinforcement with Vader and Slave1
    But i suggest you should go with:

Executrix
    Geo Ship Soldier, Geo Ship Spy, Tooth
    Reinforcement:
    Vader, Sun Fac, Slave1

This should work for you
  • Options
    Larx wrote: »
    I did it with 6* Executrix +3 Geo Ships. Reinforcement with Vader and Slave1
    But i suggest you should go with:

Executrix
    Geo Ship Soldier, Geo Ship Spy, Tooth
    Reinforcement:
    Vader, Sun Fac, Slave1

This should work for you

@Larx thank you. Maybe some of my ships/characters aren't developed enough because I couldn't even come close to winning, let alone 3*. Spy died quickly, and the Geos in general did little damage.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Gear up your pilots.
  • Options
    Pilot gear makes a big difference, better ship & weak pilot will get beaten by weak ship and strong pilot.
  • Options
    Those are challenging missions to 3* They are designed to make you need up your fleet more than find a strategy.
  • Options
    HT, XB +1. XB will start with stealth, and will apply breach with basic to keep taunt up on HT. For your +1 you can either use someone fast enough to go before it dies (ITF, using its special on its first turn to gain foresight) or someone tanky enough to survive until HT gets taunt up. Then reinforce your two biggest damage dealers (Vader +1) to clear out the enemy fleet. Use Thrawn (or Tarkin if your Chimaera is no good) as your commander, spam those buffs. Another alternate method is use Slave 1 as your third in your starting lineup. If it survives, spam proton bomb to hit through all that protection up. Kylo’s Command shuttle as a reinforcement will help you get more proton bombs off.
  • Options
    HT, XB +1. XB will start with stealth, and will apply breach with basic to keep taunt up on HT. For your +1 you can either use someone fast enough to go before it dies (ITF, using its special on its first turn to gain foresight) or someone tanky enough to survive until HT gets taunt up. Then reinforce your two biggest damage dealers (Vader +1) to clear out the enemy fleet. Use Thrawn (or Tarkin if your Chimaera is no good) as your commander, spam those buffs. Another alternate method is use Slave 1 as your third in your starting lineup. If it survives, spam proton bomb to hit through all that protection up. Kylo’s Command shuttle as a reinforcement will help you get more proton bombs off.

@Dirty_Litle_Smuggler I will give that a shot out of curiosity, thank you!

However I did manage 3* with this setup on attempt 1. m8oiimuh0mhg.png
    Reinforced with Scimitar then Ahsoka and was done before I need a third reinforcement.

• Options
    Thanks for the help, everyone. :)