Count Dooku Evasion Leader Ability

hnewton
492 posts Member
What are some good characters to put around him?
I could see him making a strong arena squad.
Currently, I have Rey and Resistance Pilot, but who would you guys reccomend putting around him?
(Besides the usual Qui-Gon Jinn, because I think hes beyond cookie cutter and makes the game very boring)

Replies

• Options
    Depends on opponent. I custom all squads vs setup. Dooku leader ability does not really makeup for loss in speed with speed leaders so best time to use Dooku as lead would be on squad that does not have a better synergy. Like an AOE squad where you would prefer Dooku giving O up on evasion that Poggle
  • Options
    Any character that can gain foresight/evasion. So as you mentioned Rey and RP. But also yoda, sid would be okay vs jedis. Lumi can get some evasion from her basic.
  • Options
    put sid to counter jedi teams, sid will have more than 50% chance of evade jedi attacks
  • Options
    Does Dooku even give Dodge now?
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    What are some good characters to put around him?
    I could see him making a strong arena squad.
    Currently, I have Rey and Resistance Pilot, but who would you guys reccomend putting around him?
    (Besides the usual Qui-Gon Jinn, because I think hes beyond cookie cutter and makes the game very boring)

I have been thinking of this aswell without QGJ (still farming Poe), Dooku, Rey, Pilot, Lumi, Yoda ( Ahsoka until I get Yoda).

It has worked ok so far in GW I haven't boosted Dooku's leader ability to keep it from the bug... But I will now that it's fixed
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi