How are there players who already have 7 star Negotiator?

Hearing rumors of GET being refunded for “accidentally” abandoned raids instead of raid tickets. Any truth to that?

4pm8xwdzbb0q.png

Replies

• Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options
    Wonder if CG will let the players keep negotiator like they let them keep 7 star Vader through cheating / exploiting
  • Options
    Look at their separatists, they couldn’t even compete in P3 or P4 comfortably. Let alone compete in Geonosis TB in their 75m GP guild (per swgoh.gg)
  • Options
    Someone pocket abandonned our sith raid (tier 6) a week ago and we didn't get tickets or currency.
  • Options
    No way that’s legit.
  • Options
    Look at the picture again.. why is the capital ship up top with the normal ships? Mine are on the bottom of the list even level 1 ships are above them... now that you have that tidbit of knowledge do you still believe that pic?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Look at the picture again.. why is the capital ship up top with the normal ships? Mine are on the bottom of the list even level 1 ships are above them... now that you have that tidbit of knowledge do you still believe that pic?

It does look very fake. Just look at the weird outlines.
  • Options

Believe what you want, I took that screenshot from their inventory after searching by ally code. It is also listed on their swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »

It does look very fake. Just look at the weird outlines.

The frames on all capital ships look like that.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Fake news
  • Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    Fake news

Sure it is

https://swgoh.gg/p/992639215/ships/
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_LucifersDaddy. You got some explaining to do here
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    Regardless of how, it’s not legitimately possible. They have been reported and I’m sure it’ll be taken care of soon.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Fake news because it is impossible to have it so therefore it is of no consequence.
  • Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    Fake news because it is impossible to have it so therefore it is of no consequence.

Except at least two players do have it.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    And what do you think will happen "if' this is true? It's absolutely impossible to have a 7* negotiator already so kinda obvious as to what will happen
  • Options
    We’ll be looking into this first thing tomorrow morning. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I don’t know if it’s real or not, but I *do* know that if it’s real then they are absolutely dumb as hell for cheating like that... As if someone wasn’t going to notice?

This isn’t some marquee character you can always pass off as “Yeah, uh, I really wanted them so I spent for it...” or a legendary you could use and no one would bother to check your squad.

If real, man... What a dumb dumb.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    We need more dumb criminals like that. It points out on things not WAI so that they can be fixed. Just like the mod debacle on GA.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG_TopHat wrote: »
    We’ll be looking into this first thing tomorrow morning. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Here is our response, closing this for now until we have more information.
This discussion has been closed.