AI cheating

Azhureus
10 posts Member
Can anyone explain me why the hell enemy character is dodging 4+ attacks in raw even tho they don't have any buffs or boosts releated to it and my attacking character doesn't have any debuffs ? both characters same level, mine even had bigger tier level. Enemy IG-86 XI 85lvl vs. my Ezra XII 85 level.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    There's no other possible explanation so i think you're right, AI is cheating.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Can anyone explain me why the hell someone is using IG86?

K, thx.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

K, thx.

You know I certainly can't. I want to know why I wasn't tagged about this immediately.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

K, thx.

You know I certainly can't. I want to know why I wasn't tagged about this immediately.

Funny thing...I considered doing just that. Lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Funny thing...I considered doing just that. Lol

bromance-gif-12.gif

Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Maybe he's talking about the AI cheating back in 2015... and he just got around to letting us know.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Azhureus
    10 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Maybe he's talking about the AI cheating back in 2015... and he just got around to letting us know.

No, it is clear 2019.
    And yes, that's stupid ars robot is still in the game and it is cheating when AI controlling it. 🤣
  • Options
    Who was the enemy squad, in full please?

Some leaders grant evasion up.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Azhureus wrote: »
    Can anyone explain me why the hell enemy character is dodging 4+ attacks in raw even tho they don't have any buffs or boosts releated to it and my attacking character doesn't have any debuffs ? both characters same level, mine even had bigger tier level. Enemy IG-86 XI 85lvl vs. my Ezra XII 85 level.
    Without knowing the comps, we can't give you meaningful feedback.
    Still not a he.