Guild (ally?) Codes

Jack1210
771 posts Member
edited July 2019
I'm sure I'm missing something super obvious, but where do you find a guilds code to use with the DSR bot? I dont see it on swgoh.gg.
Also, when you guys get a foreign guild name, what do you to find it?
Post edited by Jack1210 on

Replies

• Options
    I'm new to this but I looked up the guild on swgoh.gg and then clicked on one of the members and got their ally code. The DSR bot just needs one user in the guild to pull all info.

The one issue I ran into was that the first member I checked was no longer in the guild and it pulled the wrong guild info. 2nd member worked though.

There's probably a better way to do this but it worked for me.

Fortunately I haven't had to look up a foreign guild name, but I'm assuming you can use ascii code to type in the info (assuming your on a keyboard and not mobile.)
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Options
    DrChannard wrote: »
    I'm new to this but I looked up the guild on swgoh.gg and then clicked on one of the members and got their ally code. The DSR bot just needs one user in the guild to pull all info.

The one issue I ran into was that the first member I checked was no longer in the guild and it pulled the wrong guild info. 2nd member worked though.

There's probably a better way to do this but it worked for me.

Fortunately I haven't had to look up a foreign guild name, but I'm assuming you can use ascii code to type in the info (assuming your on a keyboard and not mobile.)

Oh cool, I found them. I didnt realize its any members ally code, thank you. Ya i installed the right russian keyboard and it worked lol