SICK of HMF

Prev1
Jiefoo
33 posts Member
edited July 2019
I consistently lose to ship squads almost ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND power less than my squad. It’s total kittens. You think you got me on anger upgrading CG? I’m not spending a red cent.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    There are options to fight Han Falcon squads.
    Difficult to get above 20 but not impossible

I've been using:
    3zimo82tc4yr.jpg
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Jiefoo
    33 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Yes yes! Been feverishly working on the other empire ships but only to make it to 18? Well I’ll take above 20 gems then if I can. Still did not invest in getting HMF out of principle. Ship’s Revan. Boring as kittens. Fight the good fight!
  • Jiefoo
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Btw do you have Sun Fac maxed? He’s not in ur lineup?
  • Options
    Han's falcon has returned 2 times after it was released, how did you not get it yet?
  • Options
    How can you be so angry if you actively chose not to go for Falcon when it's a pretty free-to-play ship?!? I mean yeah fleets aren't the most varied at the moment, to say the least, but it's not like there was a massive 11 character farm and gear requirement like for Malak, the Falcon requires just 4 ships, 2 of which most people already had or were farming anyway (Hound & Boba), and 3 of use 4 pilots were in the game for ages and owned by most players at some level or other...they didn't make it super hard to get!
  • Options
    I have succes with a GR build:
    Endurance capital
    First three: tie silencer, eta-2, ahsoka tano
    reinforcement: umbaran starfighter, both ARC's and plo koon

First reinforcement is either umbaran or clone sergeant, depending on the situation
  • Jiefoo
    33 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    And just recently, the AI is different. MAXED Houndstooth and MAX Sun Fac? Useless. Both of them. The 2 best tanks in the game and they are ripped through in 2 turns. I’m getting beat now by squads where even Home One is 10 speed less than my MAXED Tarkin. And Tarkin’s speacial? Useless. Dosen’t even dent them. I’ve spent a lot of time and resources on ships and now coz I don’t have one ship, my squad is garbage. Let’s make ships interesting they said and I can’t even get in the gems with a super powered squad!? I was ok with putting up with above 50 but now suddenly I’m at 92. Finger on delete the game. It’s supposed to be fun.
  • Options
    Jiefoo wrote: »
    I’ve spent a lot of time and resources on ships and now coz I don’t have one ship, my squad is garbage.

But you yourself admit that you "didn't invest in Falcon out of principle" - it's not that CG made it a hard to get ship, it's that you chose NOT to invest in ships when a clearly top level ship came along, and I think has now had its event 3 times. Not exactly sure what "principle" you were standing on where an easily accessible ship is concerned but this situation wasn't forced upon you by the game it was YOUR CHOICE to NOT get Falcon on any of the 3 times its event appeared!
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    And just recently, the AI is different. MAXED Houndstooth and MAX Sun Fac? Useless. Both of them. The 2 best tanks in the game and they are ripped through in 2 turns. I’m getting beat now by squads where even Home One is 10 speed less than my MAXED Tarkin. And Tarkin’s speacial? Useless. Dosen’t even dent them. I’ve spent a lot of time and resources on ships and now coz I don’t have one ship, my squad is garbage. I mean **** is CG on? Let’s make ships interesting they said and I can’t even get in the gems with a super powered squad!? I was ok with putting up with above 50 but now suddenly I’m at 92. Finger on delete the game. It’s supposed to be fun.

You can see I use Tarkin and with success against a sea of Falcons.

The thing with ships which makes it different from squad arena is that some non meta can beat the meta if the suqd is well built/thought. Recipes work for meta and non recipe can work against meta with some success

Most of my crew are g11s, Vader doesn't have any zeta, Tarkin only has the unique zeta and when I finish the Emperor's shuttle (still at 5*) and get to g12 some more of the crew, I will probably be more consistent in tier 20.

You can see I do have the falcon, but still using a squad I like and that is out of recipe cause I like the challenge to get better.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Options
    Beeblebrox wrote: »
    I’ve spent a lot of time and resources on ships and now coz I don’t have one ship, my squad is garbage.

But you yourself admit that you "didn't invest in Falcon out of principle" - it's not that CG made it a hard to get ship, it's that you chose NOT to invest in ships when a clearly top level ship came along, and I think has now had its event 3 times. Not exactly sure what "principle" you were standing on where an easily accessible ship is concerned but this situation wasn't forced upon you by the game it was YOUR CHOICE to NOT get Falcon on any of the 3 times its event appeared!

you are definitely missing his/her point. ever heard of "if you can't beat them, join them"? well the opposite is the goal here. ok?
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    Options
    I know this post will be shut down for insulting CG, but tbh it's just bad design.
    I've had HMF since release and I have never lost an attack. Always first everyday in my shard.
    People beat me with their HMF cos I always have to climb back from around 8/10 but I've always got atleast 2 spare attacks a day.
    As with every new legendary release in this game, they always tend to be way overpowered.
    Dont get me wrong I know they are legendary and supposed to be strong but its unbeatable unless the opponent has the exact same team or with the same legendarys, which just leads to mirror matchs for years.
    Soooo boring.

• Options
    UNDE4DLY wrote: »

you are definitely missing his/her point. ever heard of "if you can't beat them, join them"? well the opposite is the goal here. ok?

Ok, well if the goal here is "if you 'won't' join them, beat them" then instead of moaning about being sick of the Falcon ship shouldn't he be, well, beating them?! There are other fleet options, but just saying "I invested in Tarkin, refused to invest in Falcon, and now am going to moan" isn't exactly staying true to that principle he claims to be standing on...!
  • UNDE4DLY
    56 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    UNDE4DLY wrote: »

Ok, well if the goal here is "if you 'won't' join them, beat them" then instead of moaning about being sick of the Falcon ship shouldn't he be, well, beating them?! There are other fleet options, but just saying "I invested in Tarkin, refused to invest in Falcon, and now am going to moan" isn't exactly staying true to that principle he claims to be standing on...!

it's called venting frustrations. looking for empathy. ugh. nevermind
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Yes yes! Been feverishly working on the other empire ships but only to make it to 18? Well I’ll take above 20 gems then if I can. Still did not invest in getting HMF out of principle. Ship’s Revan. Boring as kittens. Fight the good fight!

What "principle"? That you refuse to play to win and then complain about it? I'm sorry, I don't understand (or maybe I'm glad I don't understand).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I dont even want to think what maxed out arena team he is running.
  • Jiefoo
    33 posts Member
    Options
    ‘You should have HHF’ Thx Einstein. My fleet is 460k vs 100k less fleets and I can’t even get my first reinforcement out. Clearly poor unbalanced developing unless the idea is to have us all with exactly the same fleet which they said is not the goal.
  • Jiefoo
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    You mean pay to play to win. Haha! A video game!? Not on your life. The developers said they wanted to make ships interesting and with HMF they have failed miserably.

• Options
    OP plays like crap and expects to be top. Noob.
  • Jiefoo
    33 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Superiour comp!? A half leveled fleet. Not even a maxed Home One? Superior? One ship my friend. It’s all about one grossly OP ship.

• Jiefoo
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Juzz wrote: »
    I need to join your shard. I’m at 460k power. No G11 here. DV, Hound, Sun Fac all G12 5 and 6 dot. My Shuttle is 7 star with max g12 5 and all 6 dot EP and even RG g12 3 5 dot. All other ships G12 3, TF g12 4. That takes a lot of time and effort and up until today I could manage top 50 barely. From today losing every time.
  • Jiefoo
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Here’s one for you boys and girls. G12 5 6 dot Tarkin special doesn’t even kill HMF and Phantom. 2 ships left only, granted both mac health and protection up. HMF lives then dodges TF special. I almost lose again. Close to 10 battles with this guy at 90K less power. Oh OK yeah I know, I’ll just get HMF. Zzzzzzzzzzz.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    Patient: Hey Doc, it hurts when I slam my head into the wall.

Doc: Stop slamming your head into the wall and walk through the door instead.

Patient: And be like all the other sheep? How boring. Zzzzzzzz.
  • Options
    OP plays like crap and expects to be top. Noob.

people still say this?
  • Jiefoo
    33 posts Member
    Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Revolutionary contribution there. Definitely.

• Jiefoo
    33 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I dont even want to think what maxed out arena team he is running.
    Kicking the kittens out of Reven teams with 6* Padme. Touché.

Breaking 100 ocaisionally. Pretty good for F2P and bucking the bloody EVERY SQUAD IS EXACTLY THE SAME BORING AS F META.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    Revolutionary contribution there. Definitely.

The posts in this thread are repetitive and dull so I summarized it to save folks the time of reading through it. Overall, this topic is tired and boring and nothing new. If you want to be taken seriously, maybe don't rehash the same topic that's come up over and over again since Han's Millennium Falcon was released?
  • Jiefoo
    33 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    You’re reading it and commenting. Go read something new and inspiring then.

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

GP is way less important that comp and strat.

You're Welcome,
    Forum
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jiefoo
    33 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Bwahahahaha! Seriously!? I can’t even count the combos I’ve come up with. If there is any strategy at all it’s coming from people like me. Unless, you consider, ‘have HMF and some rebel ships’ as a strategy!?