um, is this right (GAC leaderboard b4 event starts))

kxrdqk39mmmv.png

does this person have feats not tied to completing gac battles or something?

Replies

• Options
    perhaps unclaimed feats from last time?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Ferril9909 wrote: »
    perhaps unclaimed feats from last time?

If that's the case, it shouldn't be allowed.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i believe this has been adressed by the devs already. Probably only on reddit though.
    they are aware and looking to resolve the issue.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Isn’t strange that division 2 players with all the feats possible and with full clear areas are around 8500-9000 points and in division 4 people are the same?
  • Options
    Isn’t strange that division 2 players with all the feats possible and with full clear areas are around 8500-9000 points and in division 4 people are the same?

Points are based on Combat which is based on matchmaking and the difference in GP between players, not division.

So people in division 4 who fight people in division 2 can scores division 2 level points. Others in division 4 who fight division 4 rivals can only get division 4 max points so they never will be able to keep up with the Div 4 people who get lucky and are matched vs division 2 giving the Div 4 guy an advantage over his fellow division 4 players that compete for rewards at the top of division 4.
  • Options
    How can someone from div2 fight div4 when the minimum gap between them is 800k gp and max around 2m gp?If div2 places like me 8 squad in defense and div4 places don’t know maybe 5-6 plus the points from attack the gap should be enough to indicate the difference between the divisions.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    i believe this has been adressed by the devs already. Probably only on reddit though.
    they are aware and looking to resolve the issue.

I see, thanks,
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/cb9cak/seems_slightly_impossible_this_early/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
  • Options
    How can someone from div2 fight div4 when the minimum gap between them is 800k gp and max around 2m gp?If div2 places like me 8 squad in defense and div4 places don’t know maybe 5-6 plus the points from attack the gap should be enough to indicate the difference between the divisions.

Simple. One guy (Div 2) has 1.5m ships the other guy from (Div 4) has 500k ships.

Their total GP I'd off by 1m but character GP could be equal.

This is why sandbagging ships to get more combat opportunity is the new meta for GAC. I posted a thread about this but I think it was too complicated for most people to understand.
  • Options

Simple. One guy (Div 2) has 1.5m ships the other guy from (Div 4) has 500k ships.

Their total GP I'd off by 1m but character GP could be equal.

This is why sandbagging ships to get more combat opportunity is the new meta for GAC. I posted a thread about this but I think it was too complicated for most people to understand.

I was talking in my first post about lifetime points not matchmaking and how points are almost equal in different division,if you think everyone is gonna read your post you are wrong but you maybe true in how many understands the matchmaking not lifetime points.