Sith Trooper in the new episode

Gair
616 posts Member
Anyone familiar with the lore to know if these are actually a separate faction like Knights of Ren or just an extension of the First Order?

Basically looks like our Executioner with a different color.

two9su9qkg94.jpg

Replies

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Gair wrote: »
    Anyone familiar with the lore to know if these are actually a separate faction like Knights of Ren or just an extension of the First Order?

two9su9qkg94.jpg

It's regular white Stormtrooper armor AFTER a battle.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    You might want to put a spoiler warning in this thread before people get angry. I know, it might seem unnecessary, but people are crazy about possible spoilers.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    You might want to put a spoiler warning in this thread before people get angry. I know, it might seem unnecessary, but people are crazy about possible spoilers.

Not a spoiler If it was a public announcement.
    zl0c8292nzlx.png

Just for you.
  • Options

zl0c8292nzlx.png

Just for you.

It is a spoiler to those who don’t want to see anything at all about the new movie.

Not to mention you wrote Sith Trooper when that is obviously a First Order Trooper, just to get people to click your thread.
  • Options
    Lucasfilm is referring to it as "sith trooper" in all of its press releases.
  • Options
    But I thought Lucasfilm wanted to let the past die...You know The Jedi, the Sith. lol
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not real sure that this is a good sign that this movie isn't going to be different than the last season of GoT
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

zl0c8292nzlx.png

Just for you.

There are lots of spoilers that are public announcements. That’s why people avoid the internet. A trailer can be a “spoiler” for one people.
  • Options
    Cardinal? Is that you?
  • Options

zl0c8292nzlx.png

Just for you.

There are lots of spoilers that are public announcements. That’s why people avoid the internet. A trailer can be a “spoiler” for one people.

This. I went completely internet and TV dark for Endgame and don’t regret a single thing about doing so. Made the movie that much better for me.

Also...boo to Sith trooper’s name.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options

zl0c8292nzlx.png

Just for you.

It is a spoiler to those who don’t want to see anything at all about the new movie.

Not to mention you wrote Sith Trooper when that is obviously a First Order Trooper, just to get people to click your thread.

If people don't want to see anything about the new STAR WARS movie maybe they shouldn't be playing a STAR WARS game...
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

zl0c8292nzlx.png

Just for you.

If people don't want to see anything about the new STAR WARS movie maybe they shouldn't be playing a STAR WARS game...

I see this as an absolute win!
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options

two9su9qkg94.jpg

I don't think there's any mention. Gonna have to wait for the movie.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

two9su9qkg94.jpg

It's regular white Stormtrooper armor AFTER a battle.

Now we know what happened to Carrie after she left school :D
  • Options
    My question is where is the Sith? Are they considering Kylo a Sith now? Can't have Sith Trooper without a Sith.
  • cboath7
    461 posts Member
    Options
    The only other 'sith troopers' from lore go back to KOTOR and then SWTOR. If they were mentioned between there, i'm not aware of it. They didn't existing from E1-E8 in any fashion.

In KOTOR and SWTOR they were troopers of the Sith race. Seeing as we haven't seen them as a race since then, these would theoretically be troopers of the Sith religion/sect.
  • Options
    That Disney fan fiction is crazy!
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options
    But we already have a Sith Trooper in the game!!