refresh... no shards...?!
Refresh.... NO shards!?!!?
What the absolute ****!?

Drop rates are becoming ludicrous!!

Replies

• Hantal86
    217 posts Member
    Options
    It certainly feels like it. I’ve always taken CG at their word that shards aren’t changed and averages balance out but I don’t recall ever being on the other end of the scale
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    Obo_Nâm wrote: »

Drop rates are static.

Your luck has briefly become unfortunate.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    static they may be, but are we all seeing a 2-5% drop rate!? 2 in 30 Battles? Ok not Clone Wars Chewy.... but anything important!
  • Options
    Hantal86 wrote: »
    It certainly feels like it. I’ve always taken CG at their word that shards aren’t changed and averages balance out but I don’t recall ever being on the other end of the scale

That is kind of the definition of confirmation bias.

When I play MTGA it feels like I go second every game yet I have a third party app that records stats from all my games and it confirms that I only go second 50% of the time.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    static they may be, but are we all seeing a 2-5% drop rate!? 2 in 30 Battles? Ok not Clone Wars Chewy.... but anything important!

No
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Ok.... Are you taking the phish? ...
    100 energy... no shards...
    refresh... no shards...?!
    Refresh.... NO shards!?!!?
    What the absolute ****!?

You forgot to pray to the RNGesus
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Ludicrous does not appreciate his name being associated with a shard complaint thread.
  • Options
    Shoot I pray daily and I'm averaging a 16% drop rate on geo brood alpha. I went 4/24 today again.
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Shoot I pray daily and I'm averaging a 16% drop rate on geo brood alpha. I went 4/24 today again.

I'm averaging (feels, not data) about 40%. My drop rate is improving.
  • Options
    I feel like the drop rate follows a sinusoidal pattern. I have no data to back it up though. But I do have a sore nose.
  • Options
    I have good and bad days
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    ToxicFish wrote: »
    I have good and bad days

this
  • Lack
    74 posts Member
    Options
    I have good and bad days

Yes, but it’s just sad the good days are the 30% drop rate days and the bad days are 0% drop rate. For a balanced feel the good days should be more than the average. Just IMO, and I don’t like to complain, I’m F2P and understand what that means for my game play experience, I’ll go back to keeping my head down and the grind alive.
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    Lack wrote: »
    I have good and bad days

Yes, but it’s just sad the good days are the 30% drop rate days and the bad days are 0% drop rate. For a balanced feel the good days should be more than the average. Just IMO, and I don’t like to complain, I’m F2P and understand what that means for my game play experience, I’ll go back to keeping my head down and the grind alive.

The good days are 6/10. The bad days are 0/10.

6/20 = 30%

0 x 0 = aavocado

It's true. All of it.