Idea to help this game

If they added a bunch of free to play (like finally update the stores) like more average and below average like C, and D teams then expand the grand arena territories for each level so you can actually play this game for an enjoyable about of time. There’s plenty of random non major characters that aren’t in this game still. Idc even gungans with jar jar pirates with Hondocould get added as long as there is something to do. New tears of challenges so the gear crunch can be released a little bit. Just something to do in this game would be great. But I think crystals should get added to ga

Replies

• Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Options
    How would they make money off of spending time and money developing things for free and then handing out free premium currency to everyone?
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Check mate. Discussion closed.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    What do you mean more free to play? Literally everything becomes free to play in pretty short order. Right now there are three toons you might call not free to play; Padme, Malak, and Shaak Ti. Two some folks got free to play anyways and the third is still effective at 3 stars.
    Still not a he.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    I am playing since ~1.5 years and i am still lagging behind all f2p stuff.
    For my type of playing all the good stuff which some are whaling out comes f2p at the right time. For me!

And i am playing everyday.

So i think, for a mobile game, this game has a lot of f2p stuff u can enjoy before gettin bored

@X3333333
    is everyone in your roster activated, well modded and geared?
  • Options
    Emguy wrote: »
    How would they make money off of spending time and money developing things for free and then handing out free premium currency to everyone?
    They still release legendary characters with pay to play I’m asking for new lower level teams. So we have something to do. Gear up.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    X3333333 wrote: »
    They still release legendary characters with pay to play I’m asking for new lower level teams. So we have something to do. Gear up.
    There are no pay to play legendaries.

Work on the prerequisites. Get them next time. There's very little dross in event prereqs.

Between the various legendary events and teams to build around those various legendaries and Separatists and general dark side teams for the new TB and clones and GR for the upcoming TB or GR pilots for the upcoming meta shift in fleet for the Negotiator, you can absolutely find something worthwhile to gear up right now.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Larx wrote: »
    I am playing since ~1.5 years and i am still lagging behind all f2p stuff.
    For my type of playing all the good stuff which some are whaling out comes f2p at the right time. For me!

And i am playing everyday.

So i think, for a mobile game, this game has a lot of f2p stuff u can enjoy before gettin bored

@X3333333
    is everyone in your roster activated, well modded and geared?

I’m free to play 2 years and I would want something to do when I’m farming all these hard node characters
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    X3333333 wrote: »
    I’m free to play 2 years and I would want something to do when I’m farming all these hard node characters
    You have all the same game modes available to you as everyone else.
    Still not a he.