Old Ben

I had a notice pop up stating Old Ben Shards were now available in Cantina shipments, however I do not see them? Anyone else?

Replies

• Options
    Cantina 6B is where he is.
  • Options
    Yes I know. What my post states however is that a notice popped up on my game this morning stating he was available in cantina SHIPMENTS. I know where he is battle wise. My post is about the notice that popped up shortly before the warning notice of the Yoda event ending.
  • Options
    That's because they know there's people like us who are trying to get five 5star jedis to unlock yoda but have old ben sitting there with 4 stars, so people will spend money trying to farm 65 shards of him in a day.

Calm down Nancy, don't let it upset you. It'll be ok.
  • Options
    That's because they know there's people like us who are trying to get five 5star jedis to unlock yoda but have old ben sitting there with 4 stars, so people will spend money trying to farm 65 shards of him in a day.

Calm down Nancy, don't let it upset you. It'll be ok.

@TheMadTwadder

I'm frankly getting sick of you being insulting. You would not dare to speak as you do if not hidden in your Mommies basement behind a keyboard. Enough of the insults.
  • Options
    Calm down. Everything will be okay. You'll be a real Darth Master (whatever that is) some day.

All I said was the truth about Old Ben's shard release, and told you to calm down about it. Honestly, I'm disappointed you think I'm insulting you. Telling you to calm down is far from insulting, unlike declaring that someone is "hidden in your Mommies basement behind a keyboard." I happen to be being very unproductive at work right now on a keyboard far from my parent's basement.

I'd get a massage, you seem a bit tense buddy.
  • Options
    Calm down. Everything will be okay. You'll be a real Darth Master (whatever that is) some day.

All I said was the truth about Old Ben's shard release, and told you to calm down about it. Honestly, I'm disappointed you think I'm insulting you. Telling you to calm down is far from insulting, unlike declaring that someone is "hidden in your Mommies basement behind a keyboard." I happen to be being very unproductive at work right now on a keyboard far from my parent's basement.

I'd get a massage, you seem a bit tense buddy.

Got a two hour one booked tomorrow actually. It was past comments and Nancy everywhere, and your coming at me the moment I explained Dooku was not a bug. Some people are not fans of being pushed, or having their goat attempted to get up" Where I grew up if someone pushed you, you put them down, or you got pushed more. I prefer the put them down method myself. Old habits do not die as we get old,lol.

I'm willing to start fresh mate.