Weekly Shipments

This is the 3rd, maybe 4th week in a row I haven't had an option of any gear or materials to buy with Ally Points from the Weekly Shipments. I don't remember seeing any updates with them removing it, but alas it is gone. The least they could do is add a slider for buying Bronzium Data Cards, otherwise I gotta spend half an hour pounding my phone to spend all the poi ts I saved up for 50k shipments...

Thanks CG for being so thoughtful and transparent.

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    No one should ever buy out of the weekly shipments with ally tokens. Ever.

If you don't want to repeatedly, I suggest build up your stockpile until there is either a better use or they decide to do a multi-open option.

I suppose setting a macro or downloading an app too also works. I've done this.

Certain things are a good deal, like omegas. The only consistent thing you can get in bronzium pulls is shard shop currency, so compare the value of the store offering to random gear and a highly variable quantity of shard shop currency.

There's no single right answer. Each part should decide if the purchase option is a good value based on their game progression.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    It's the 3rd week, and it's been 2 or 3 weeks on repeat for quite a while now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Why does this question keep coming up? The shard shop currency is far more valuable than the one shot purchase. Spend a couple minutes a day burning the currency and you’ll get through it eventually.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Weekly shipments are just trash if you are not spending crystals. I haven't bought anything out of that shop for a while. It's a nice surprise when something useful shows up.