Reward for winning match ?

2Next

Replies

• Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't get my 1000 points but won all battles with 1 attempt, over 60 points each and an undersized squad and have over 700 points less than #1... Please fix the issues with the points and matchmaking or ban those cheaters...
  • Val_Galahadred
    442 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Nevermind. He probably just set his next match defenses super early.
    Post edited by Val_Galahadred on
  • pånøs
    152 posts Member
    Options
    pånøs wrote: »
    skate79 wrote: »
    Looking at the scoreboards looks like no one got them.

There are folks with 700 or so points more than me, which shouldn't be possible, at this point. They couldn't have completed some of the Feats, since Division 3 only get 6 fights per round (rather than 8 for higher Divisions).

The match up against ppl in higher division, they get to set more defensive squads => more points. If you aren't in the edge, you are guaranteed not to be first.

That wouldn’t account for 700 banners. An extra defensive slot (+90) and an extra offensive win (max +64) is only a +154 delta.

Correct but you forget that they might have already setup defences for next round
  • Vyxx
    7 posts Member
    Options
    The reason that there are people with 700+ more points than you is that they’ve set their defenses for round 2 (which is 720 points in division 1). It looks like no one got their 1000 points for winning.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Vyxx wrote: »
    The reason that there are people with 700+ more points than you is that they’ve set their defenses for round 2 (which is 720 points in division 1). It looks like no one got their 1000 points for winning.

Yeah everyone on division 1 board right now is explicable without the 1000.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Same. Won round 1, missing my 1,000 points
  • Options
    Same here - looks like we've gone from a few people getting awarded the 1000 banners twice last time, to loads of people not being awarded the 1000 at all this time, lol, Doh!
  • Sayqqed
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Here we go again!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting that they just put up a post about bugs that didn't include this.
  • pånøs
    152 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

First in Div5 has currently 2315 points with 2.512m GP. Second has 2195 with less than <2.49m. Where is that 120 coming from? Your argument about defenses is not valid. Unless the first f**s up something, the second will never get the opportunity to become first, and not because of his/her fault.
  • Holek83
    18 posts Member
    Options
    So I am not the only one have the same problem win the first round and did not get 1000 points
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Hey folks, we just became aware of the issue and the team is jumping on it right now. I'll be posting in the Dev section shortly and will keep you up to date there
  • pånøs
    152 posts Member
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hey folks, we just became aware of the issue and the team is jumping on it right now. I'll be posting in the Dev section shortly and will keep you up to date there
    Can you release something tested for once?
  • Options
    Can you release something tested for once?

They tested that it didn't award the 1000 points TWICE to people, what more do you want :D lol
  • Lonach
    87 posts Member
    Options

Glad that this thread got your attention and thx for the reply !

• Options
    Yup same here. Was literally in middle of conversation with my guild mates about why we didn’t get the 1k for the win when the news post was posted to our discord so glad to know it wasn’t just me.
  • Options
    Ditto, got the mail no points added.
  • Gingerbreadman123
    124 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    All the tables I can see are explainable by the feats, defense deploys on round 1&2 and battle wins/zone clears in round 1. No sign of anyone getting a +1000
  • Options
    Same here
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    371 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Same, no points, hope it can be fixed. Glad to hear it is being looked into.
  • Bevel_Lemelisk
    202 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Now it is 3:00pm on a friday do they fix it now or wait until Monday? It won't effect me but I know some people that the win gave them enough to move up to Bronzium are being delayed on buying the G12 finisher gear until they get the credit.
  • Gingerbreadman123
    124 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

First in Div5 has currently 2315 points with 2.512m GP. Second has 2195 with less than <2.49m. Where is that 120 coming from? Your argument about defenses is not valid. Unless the first f**s up something, the second will never get the opportunity to become first, and not because of his/her fault.

It's not about GP, it's about GP of your top characters. If almost all that 2.5m is characters, and focusedin the top characters, they'll be matched with D3 or higher potentially.

Checked. #1 has 27 G12-13, 20 G11 and 36 zetas, compared to 19/12/22 of #2. Perfectly possible that #1 hit a higher bracket and get more defenses
  • Options
    40rdwq9w7h7h.jpeg
  • Options
    skate79 wrote: »
    Mine just said 1,000 for winning the round but only showed 150 championship tokens.

Same here
  • Options
    I did not receive mine either.
  • whimic25
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Let's be realistic here. What in this game actually functions as it should anymore. I'm sure I'll be banned from the forums for saying this or at least have this post deleted, but why the in the hell is that idi0t Carrie still employed by CG. She is an utter failure of a lead developer. I have worked in management myself and the level of incompetence shown by CGs development team would have lead to my immediate termination. #FIRECARRIE
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This discussion has been closed.