Help With Team

Hello, I am looking for some input on a better team. I hover around the 60 to 90 range and wonder if there is a better comp I should be running to get higher. Below are my top toons. Right now I run QGJ (L), Sid, Phasma, Poggle, Daka. QGJ will be 7 stars in a few days.

iEYmOq7.jpg

yn0zr8B.jpg

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thought about throwing Yoda in there too, but not sure which toon to replace.

Thanks!

Replies

• KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I see three things you could try to see if you can move up.

1. Try swapping in Dooku for Sid. While Dooku is not OP, his speed and stun definitely make him annoying and there are plenty of Jedi in arena.
    2. Try swapping in Yoda or Lumi for Sid. You mentioned wanting to try out Yoda and I think Sid would be the best to swap out since he doesn't add much damage and his heal immunity is kind of useless when there aren't many healers and matches in end relatively quickly.
    3. Try putting Phasma in as lead. Getting those extra assists could pay off especially when Daka is the one called. More turns for Daka = more chances for a stun.

You can even try swapping out Sid and putting Phasma as leader! These are just a few options you can try and also don't be afraid to try out new setups in arena!
  • Options
    I see three things you could try to see if you can move up.

1. Try swapping in Dooku for Sid. While Dooku is not OP, his speed and stun definitely make him annoying and there are plenty of Jedi in arena.
    2. Try swapping in Yoda or Lumi for Sid. You mentioned wanting to try out Yoda and I think Sid would be the best to swap out since he doesn't add much damage and his heal immunity is kind of useless when there aren't many healers and matches in end relatively quickly.
    3. Try putting Phasma in as lead. Getting those extra assists could pay off especially when Daka is the one called. More turns for Daka = more chances for a stun.

You can even try swapping out Sid and putting Phasma as leader! These are just a few options you can try and also don't be afraid to try out new setups in arena!

I will try those! Thanks for the help!