Just an observation.

Not a complaining thread just a thread for curiosity to see if anyone else is experiencing this phenomenon. So I noticed back in April that I was not getting many HMF double attacks in arena specifically on the first turn. So I started charting it and have not had a turn one HMF assist since May 2nd. It is now July 12th. That is over 8 weeks where a turn one assist has not hit back on Han even though he has a 50% chance to assist when my Biggs does his basic off of HMF 2nd ability.

The odds of that are astronomical. So I am curious if anyone else is experiencing this. If CG turned down the assist chance on turn one I guess I understand, but why not just say something?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    because they dont change values like that. its a stated value in the kit.

while that does seem odd, you are specifically taking a sub set of values and trying to compare that to the statistical average, that is always going to be a little odd.

Yes i have seen assists on the first run. at least 2 today (out of 7 attacks).
  • Options
    I see it as well on teams I attack. But it has not done it offensively one time since May 2nd for me. That is a turn one 50% chance over the course of over 70 days where it has not hit. I don't have to tell anyone who knows how to calculate probability how insanely improbable that is.

Like I stated I understand if CG made the change. They don't want opposing HMF getting one shot on defense to every attack. I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one to experience it, I just want to know if that is the case
  • Options
    Yes but that is on defense. I'm specifically talking about offense. Seems if HMF on turn one calls an assist which is always my opening move against the opposing HMF it literally never hits that second assist
  • Options
    At least since May 2nd