Next GA fail

Volcano
30 posts Member
And again they release something right before the weekend. Again with errors. Again no immediate solution and several players hang with no points for winning first round. Now we have to hope they fix it for those who went early and suffered the glitch.
To me it is really surprising that CG has such a hard time releasing GA content without testing it properly.

Replies

• mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    Options
    This is the test. The second test. It might have been better to call it an open beta, rather than an exhibition.
  • pånøs
    152 posts Member
    Options
    The player base, we, are testing it through "exhibition" mode :disappointed:
    I get the existence of bugs, nothing ships perfectly, though the fact that hotfixes need hotfixing which needs hotfixing is just terrible.
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    Really, the whole game is a beta. There isn't another way I can look at it when they can take a character you've been using for months, maybe even spent money on, and decide that it needs to be nerfed because it poses a risk to the next big chunk of whalebait.
  • Kilker
    31 posts Member
    Options
    GAC runs for 3-4 more weeks. As long as they fix the issue and get players their missed points, it’s not a big deal.