GAC defense

Who’s good at defensive strategy and wants to take a look at my rosy and let me know some good defense to put down, while still giving me enough offense to attack?

https://swgoh.gg/p/666498663/characters/

Replies

• Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    Options
    Put them in the game as preset teams, in order of team gp, and take screenshots and I'll let you know. Cuz I'm not sure of the teams you prefer or are comfortable with, but I'd be happy to help
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Part of the fun is figuring out what squads work well on your own rather than have someone else do all the work for you, imo
  • Options
    @Ultra part of the fun of asking is not getting some stupid comment from someone. If you don’t have advice, then why bother answering ?
  • Paranoid_Androind0
    48 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    OBoogieIII wrote: »
    Who’s good at defensive strategy and wants to take a look at my rosy and let me know some good defense to put down, while still giving me enough offense to attack?

https://swgoh.gg/p/666498663/characters/

Really depends on your opponent roster. Save for attack all possible counters for their strongest teams they can put on D and aim for a full clear. Maybe with a small margin of potential 1 weaker team set on defense. Then all best from leftover go to defense.

• Options
    Since we have some smart a$$ people that are so smug they want to give stupid comments, allow me to clarify. I can’t see what’s working and what’s not, what’s causing people problems, what’s not. So I was asking for a little advice, if that offends people, then I am so sorry. I have what I’ve been using m it’s worked ok, but I’m always up for improvements and checking to see if there’s combos other people have used that’s effective.
  • Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    Options
    I was serious about showing your preset teams, I think it would be helpful
  • Options
    @Paranoid_Androind0 thank you, yeah I get there’s always a counter. There’s just a lot of tricky teams people way smarter than me have tried. I always see the same stuff. I just didn’t know if there were any pesky teams people have come across. Thank you, for real for answering, though. I appreciate it.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Ultra part of the fun of asking is not getting some stupid comment from someone. If you don’t have advice, then why bother answering ?
    My advice is that you can have more fun in the game if you try experimenting with your own roster

I'm not being sarcastic or giving sithposting, but being rude to the public you are asking for help from is a great way to start
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options

Wooh that was a harmless comment take a chill pill dude, guy just give u an advice there.
    Guy/girl/table I dont discriminate
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Part of the fun is figuring out what squads work well on your own rather than have someone else do all the work for you, imo

@Ultra could you look at my rooster and tell me if my CUP is ready for arena?
  • Paranoid_Androind0
    48 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @Paranoid_Androind0 thank you, yeah I get there’s always a counter. There’s just a lot of tricky teams people way smarter than me have tried. I always see the same stuff. I just didn’t know if there were any pesky teams people have come across. Thank you, for real for answering, though. I appreciate it.

Bugs are becoming quite tricky team. 70k team can be really problematic if you don't throw appropriate team on it. My guild mate been struggling a lot on last GAC matchup with them.

• Options
    @Ultra I was being rude to the public. I was being rude to one particular person. I have experimented with my roster. It was simple question to see if maybe there’s something I missed.
  • Options
    @Kokie rooster 😂😂
  • Options
    @Paranoid_Androind0 I’ve actually been using bugs on defense, with a nute lead. It’s been one I’ve seen that’s made people attack more than once. Have you zetad nute yet? I’m wondering if that’s something I may need to invest in.
  • Options
    @Boros that’s not advice. That’s the equivalent of saying figure it out yourself, or Google it. There’s a reason I was asking not just being lazy on my part. Getting advice from peers , who will actually advice, is a good way to learn. Instead of using just my brain I was trying to use others who have figured out interesting combos.
  • Paranoid_Androind0
    48 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    The brood alpha lead is a key I think. Really ugly and annoying team
    z1hy65te8s5o.png
  • Options
    @Paranoid_Androind0 I’m working on Brood. I haven’t gotten it unlocked and geared yet. I’m pretty close though. Another couple weeks and I’ll be there.