Who cares?

As long as the game can still be hacked how’s ga a big deal? I have a darth revan team with gear 13 darth revan, hk, and bsf with very good mods (+160 speed). My opponent got 60 points against it with no gear 13 characters without using either revan, traya, padme, or grievious. I’ve lost my share of ga matches bc I’ve just been outplayed but I’ve spent days trying to figure out how he could’ve put that much on defense and one shot every one of my teams and there isn’t any lineup that even comes close to making sense, especially with the mods he has.

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    Options
    If you suspect cheating, report. It’s as simple as that.
  • Gannon
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Did he have good nightsisters? There's a team that can kill DR on offense there.. Also Palp is even easier if you don't have Malak.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    To answer the question in the title: You care ;)
    Joking aside, like the previous commenter said, report if you suspect cheating. The devs take it seriously according to themselves, especially now with GAC.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Options
    Yup and they'll compensate you if they discover cheating on their account!
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Nm
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_Leviathan with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.
This discussion has been closed.