Instant platoon activation in Geo-TB?

Xhedao
209 posts Member
edited July 2019
Hi!

I was searching a thread/section for the Geo-TB, but I am to blind to find it. Perhaps a moderator can create one in the guild event section?

In todays TB phase we want to save points in the upper region, without achieving the first star. On the next day we want then to achieve all 3 stars. For the bottom region we want to get the first star. So far so good.
The question I was not able to answer completely is, when the abilities of the droid factory are activated, which is affecting the following char regions 2-4.
What I want to do is, to fill the platoons in the droid factory on the second day, that way on the first day everybody can use their good chars at least during the first day for CMs. However, we will be on the second day in the lower region and there are the abilities of the droid factory necessary.
If we fill at least two platoon in the droid factory the second day, will the abilites instantly be unlocked in the second region (e.g. for the AV+Dooku mission)? Or do we have to fill them on the first day?

If I compare it wih the Hoth TBs phases 6, allle aabilities are used on the regions in the sixth phase and they apply instantly. Is this also true for the example of the Geo-TB above or am I wrong?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    We don't have a Geo TB section yet. Its new.

I'm not 100% sure on why this would be your plan, but yes once you fill platoons they are active immediately.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Options

Easy answer: Darth Revans are some platoon requirements in the Droid Factory P1. As the Droid Factory is just giving abilities for the second to fourth region, you need the filled platoons just the moment you enter the second regions.
    So we can play with Darth Revans on the first day and on the second day we can fill them with platoons. Outcome: A few points more and the rare DR users can play him at least one day.