Undersized Wampa Teams For GAC

A well geared Wampa can solo lower geared Rebel teams, such as Phoenix. However, sometimes things go badly (Zeb lands daze) and so I'd like some suggestions for good teammates for Wampa, while keeping the team undersized.

Replies

• Options
    Rex
    Wampa
    Hermit Yoda
  • Options
    I just put Rex as leader, and a random third who can taunt that I wouldn't be using elsewhere (In my case, usually CWC). Rex provides a little more TM, and a cleanse, and the third usually dies, but takes the pressure off of Wampa at the start.

Caveat-I've not tried this against a full G12, zetad phoenix team so I'm not sure how it would work out in that situation.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    You can even save Hoda and use a pretaunt instead or any taunting tank if you have room to spare

Could be a low level gear tank you never use elsewhere
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Or you can put in a scrap lead. Kit Fisto gives Wampa +25% Tenacity, which can be decisive against Phoenix. Or Farmboy if you're not using him with Nest for +45% Tenacity (sans leadership zeta). Savage can give 37.5% defense and 15% Tenacity. Clone Wars Chewie's Defense Up can keep Wampa alive a lot longer.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Farmboy tenacity and Hermit sounds pretty good since I don't use them at all.
  • Options
    Rex lead
    Wampa
    Old ben

This can take out any phoenix team. You could bring Chirrut or Hoda as a 4th if you want to be safe, but I havent had a real issue with just those 3. Wampa has enough time to bulk up by the time rex and old been have been absorbing blows