GAC

Seriously... I’m tired of this game mode is as buggy as it is. Buttons just disappear costing me the championship for round 3. I submitted a ticket and even that’s bugged because I’m stuck on the preview screen.

You have direct competition now, and this is how you conduct yourselves? Shame...

Replies

• Dar_Penthar
    598 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    One word: Exhibition....
  • Options
    It’s live
  • Dar_Penthar
    598 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    This is still part of a 5 week Exhibition... so consider it live, and on life support
  • Options
    Someone needs to pull the plug and start again. It’s sad that the game I love has turned into a parody of itself.

If GAC isn’t smooth, I’m done.
  • Options
    And what happens when the same bugs are present 6 months from now? The buttons disappearing has been a thing for how long and they can’t figure it out?
  • Options
    09x10ls4rtn0.png
    And I can’t report the big because it goes to preview and does nothing!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    That’s why this is an exhibition. So that they find the bugs now. It could also have to do with the age, functionality, and WiFi connection on your phone, but if it is a bug, report it on the forum. They’ll take care of it. Also I think they’ve had competition for a very long time.
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me why I can’t report my bug issue because the reporting doesn’t work...