Stormtrooper Rework Idea

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited July 2019
Stormtrooper
Dark Side, Tank, Empire, Imperial Trooper

Imperial Marksmanship Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy, and if Stormtrooper is taunting inflict stun for 1 turn. This attack has high damage variance. If this attack doesn’t score a critical hit or is evaded, inflict expose for 2 turns which can’t be resisted.

Stormtrooper Bravado Special: Stormtrooper gains taunt for 2 turns which can’t be dispelled and grants all Empire allies defense up for 2 turns. (Cooldown 3)

Wall of Stormtroopers Unique 1: Stormtrooper gains 40% defense and tenacity for each active Empire ally. While Stormtrooper is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +30% defense. ZETA: If Stormtrooper is reduced to 1% health while there are any other active Empire allies, he equalizes his health with all his allies.

Buckethead Unique 2: Enemies have +15% evasion per enemy during Stormtrooper’s turn. Whenever Stormtrooper is evaded he recovers 10% health and protection, grants a random Empire ally potency up for 1 turn, and gains 10% turn meter. Stormtrooper removes 10% turn meter from each enemy whenever he is damaged while taunting.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Options
    Perfect :)
  • Options
    LOL this is great. If old buckethead also inflicted healing immunity on his basic, he would be great although such an ability doesn't really make sense, lore-wise.
    On the other hand ... Stun on basic while taunting would be in-character, and would make him much more useful.
  • Options
    On the other hand ... Stun on basic while taunting would be in-character, and would make him much more useful.

I like this. Added it in.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome. I love the kit. :)

On a side note. Could ya do a kit for FO Sith Trooper? :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

I’d like to, but I don’t know really anything about it.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

I’d like to, but I don’t know really anything about it.

True. I guess we’ll have to wait then. lol
  • Options
    Nice Rework idea. I like it. I actually have verry little feedback on it, but I do have something.
    Buckethead Unique 2: Stormtrooper has -15% accuracy for each active enemy. Whenever Stormtrooper is evaded he recovers 10% health and protection, grants a random Empire ally potency up for 1 turn, and gains 10% turn meter. Stormtrooper removes 10% turn meter from each enemy whenever he is damaged while taunting.
    This ability is the one I want to focuss on. The -15% accuracy isn't going to work I'm afraid. Simply because charaters have 0% accuracy by nature. Accuracy is a stat that counters evasion (other than foresight). so 0-15 is for the game still going to be 0. It does nothing. Instead why not do something like this:
    1: At the start of his turn, Stormtrooper grants Evasion Up to all enemies untill the end of his turn.
    or:
    2: Enemies have +30% Evasion during Stormtroopers turn.
    This would also create some nice synergy's and counters. So I think it could work.
    Other than this I have no problems with the kit. I love it. Nice work.

• Options
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Nice Rework idea. I like it. I actually have verry little feedback on it, but I do have something.
    Buckethead Unique 2: Stormtrooper has -15% accuracy for each active enemy. Whenever Stormtrooper is evaded he recovers 10% health and protection, grants a random Empire ally potency up for 1 turn, and gains 10% turn meter. Stormtrooper removes 10% turn meter from each enemy whenever he is damaged while taunting.
    This ability is the one I want to focuss on. The -15% accuracy isn't going to work I'm afraid. Simply because charaters have 0% accuracy by nature. Accuracy is a stat that counters evasion (other than foresight). so 0-15 is for the game still going to be 0. It does nothing. Instead why not do something like this:
    1: At the start of his turn, Stormtrooper grants Evasion Up to all enemies untill the end of his turn.
    or:
    2: Enemies have +30% Evasion during Stormtroopers turn.
    This would also create some nice synergy's and counters. So I think it could work.
    Other than this I have no problems with the kit. I love it. Nice work.

I guess I forgot about that. Changed it to be that enemies have +15% evasion per enemy during Stormtrooper’s turn.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options
    I just thought of something. What about a Stormtrooper Luke kit idea? I mean in ANH he was wearing a stormtrooper outfit too. We only have ST Han ingame. Would be cool to have ST Luke too. And the both of em could have some sorta synergy together. Like Wiggs, Chaze, etc. :)