Light Side Squad Help

I'm having trouble advancing in the level 5 Light Side missions (currently stuck on 5-B). I could use a little advice on my my squad. I am level 44 and my current light side squad consists of:

4* Chewbacca Lvl 44
3* Consular Lv44
2* Resistance Trooper Lv40
2* Resistance Pilot Lv35
2* Ahsoka Lv35

I know another Healer will be needed and I'll have Luminara in 3 days.

I also have the following available:

3* Jawa Lv30
3* Poe Lv30
2* Clone Trooper Lv30
2* Jedi Guardian Lv30
1* Ewok Scout Lv3 (I hate Ewoks!)

Given Chewbacca, Consular and Luminara as constants what other two would be best to fill the squad out? I'll then level them up to 44 and gear them up higher and hopefully will make better progress.

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Anyone?
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Just farm until luminara, and save credits, training droids, and equipment for when she is unlocked. Max her the best that you can, and then go smash those lightside missions.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Thanks Pilot, I should have Luminara tomorrow and have plenty to get her to my player level. Any suggestions on the other two out of Resistance Trooper, Pilot, Ahsoka, Jawa, Poe or Clone Trooper I should focus on?
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'm level 50 and my light side squad is Chewie, Ahsoka, Luminara, Jedi Consular and Clone Trooper.

You don't need any new heroes, just use the ones you've got.

* except Luminara, she's the bomb.

I'm up to 5F currently and I've been 3 starring missions first try because it's so easy. If I wanted to I could probably finish off all of 5 and 5 hard tonight.

You're doing fine, just level, star and gear your top 5 and you'll be fine.

You only need to unlock new levels for gear, so don't waste your energy trying and failing when you could just wait a few days the 3* it.

Also, it will be a long wait until they make any new levels, so stretch out the enjoyment for as long as you can or you'll just be simming then for weeks without any new content.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Who hates ewoks?