Humbling Blow

When it dispels it is not granting all allies offense up two turns. My last arena match QGJ did get it when he dispelled the evasion buff, but only him, and only 1 turn. Every other fight today nobody got it on dispel, be it offense up, taunt, or advantage.

Replies

• Options
    This isn't a glitch. QGJ just doesn't like you because you're arrogant. That's a fact. Try using Dooku instead.
  • Options
    This isn't a glitch. QGJ just doesn't like you because you're arrogant. That's a fact. Try using Dooku instead.

Read the description of Humbling blow and you see it is a glitch. Really you are so childish. Because I explain your Dooku attacks are not a glitch you come on here and act a fool? Grow up, or go do your chores or something kid.

Read Dooku's abilities he gains TM when he attacks out of turn(counter,assist) this is how he can attack at times. Not a glitch just bad luck.

Now go read QGJ Humbling blow it grants allies Offense up 2 turns on dispelling positive effect. Not doing so is a glitch.

Grow up kid. Oh and I use Dooku with QGJ,lol.
  • Options
    Yeah I've noticed that also it does state "any buff" so I agree it should buff team.
  • TheMadTwadder
    483 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    HAHA calm down Nancy, I'm just trying to get your goat. I know perfectly well how Qui Gon Jin works, he's one of my favorite characters in game, and part of my issue in that Dooku thread with Dooku's over-zealous attacking. I'm simply saying, if your Qui Gon isn't giving offense up to your characters, it's probably because he's upset you're using that dried up prune Count Dooku.
  • Options
    HAHA calm down Nancy, I'm just trying to get your goat. I know perfectly well how Qui Gon Jin works, he's one of my favorite characters in game, and part of my issue in that Dooku thread with Dooku's over-zealous attacking. I'm simply saying, if your Qui Gon isn't giving offense up to your characters, it's probably because he's upset you're using that dried up prune Count Dooku.

@TheMadTwadder

LOL. Hey I feel you on Dooku man. In arena in my fight before bed(I always go to bed at #1) That old SOB did the very 7-8 string I was mentioned. I hit with Harmonous, called RG, no stuin, no kill. He went at QGJ, RG,QGJ,RG,QGJ again, then hit GS for 2. that old fool can be a PITA. I was unlucky in the assist call.
  • Options

Hiya.. Let's try not to "get someone's goat".

I know you guys are just having fun but.. Well you know, trolling. :/
  • Options
    Sorry Wookie, it's like trying to cup water in your hands - you can squeeze and try with all of your determined might, but sooner or later a little bit is going to leak out.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @DarthMasterShawn
    I may be stalking you, but I have unlocked QGJ and he is sitting at 3* (havent used him yet). However, in arena I had something odd occur.

Fresh start of the round, enemy QGJ is lead. He immediately humbling blows my Sid (back row, I use Dooku as lead). WIthout any buffs, he immediatly gave his entire team offence up. It was literally a first turn poggle and I got absolutely wrecked when their dooku double attacked next turn (lost the coin flip on my dooku) and he one shot one of my guys. Then their GS killed my others guys and i lost.

I was wondering, is QGJ only supposed to proc his offence up if he dispels? Because he clearly didnt dispel anything on turn 1 but his ability still went off.

*Edit* Never mind. As I re-read this, it occurs to me Sid must have dodged, got the Dooku buff, which was then dispeled by QGJ's second effect. Weird that it could proc like that, but I bet that is what happened. I dont think it SHOULD happen, because the buff should be after the attack and its bonuses.
  • Options
    @Toukai

Dooku lead if Sid Dodges gets Offense up. Humbling blow seems to take that offense up away then buff. It is a bug/glitch IMO. I've done that with my QGJ since Humbling works on/off.

That move itself is very bugged presently. I took Poes taunt off 2 arena fights ago, only QGJ got offense up. In my last one I took Hans off and nobody did. 3 fights ago I took Poes everyone got it.. My final battle last night Dooku lead Dodged Humbling blow and everyone got Offense up. If Humbling is dodged it should not dispel. If it dispels all shopuld get it. Very bugged move.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    @DarthMasterShawn

Yea, i figured once I thought it through. Shame he is bugged at the moment. Sounds like it can be a huge buff or an incredible burden. Still, gonna keep farming him in hopes of getting more guys for my speed meta
  • DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    @DarthMasterShawn

Yea, i figured once I thought it through. Shame he is bugged at the moment. Sounds like it can be a huge buff or an incredible burden. Still, gonna keep farming him in hopes of getting more guys for my speed meta

He is awesome bugged or not. I just can't count on the offense up now. Dooku lead helps, my GS self buffs so it's cool. My opponants are stunned most the fight anyway so I can take my time,lol.
  • Options
    I want to bring this bug to the developer's attention, but I didn't want to start another thread for the same reason so I'm replying to post instead. I tried couple of tests to duplicate the effect (or the lack of) and when my QGJ uses humbling blow on Sid after he gets the armor piercing buff from Phasma, it doesn't grant my team the offense up for 2 turns... I'm now sad because I've come to relying on the buff when I play in the Arena and GW.

Thank you!