Han Solo G13 and potency increase

Han Solo gets an additional 23% potency at G13.
Has anyone, who put the G12 finisher on Han, witnessed difficulties with a CLS team getting the TM train going since opponents will less likely resist debuffs?

Curious as I have his finisher almost done and I am running CLS in arena.

Replies

• Damodamo
    1588 posts Member
    Options
    There’s a g13 Han/chewie/cls combo in my arena, running c3po and thrawn, no r2. I went through it with a standard jkr g12+ team yesterday easier than I was doing before he g13’d them, they caused me some issues before now it seemed easier.
  • Cyclonick
    126 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    There’s a g13 Han/chewie/cls combo in my arena, running c3po and thrawn, no r2. I went through it with a standard jkr g12+ team yesterday easier than I was doing before he g13’d them, they caused me some issues before now it seemed easier.

Thanks for the feedback.
    I was afraid that getting Han to G13 will weaken CLS's lead...
    I already have R2 G13 but still doing fine so far.

Any CLS user out there that can share some info from experience?

EDIT: Feels like CG did add that potency on his finisher to further undiversify arena...
  • Options
    Bump
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Options
    What is the trick? How fast must your CLS be? My Arena is full of 335+ speed Darth Revans
  • Options
    Nice potency, reduce turn meter more often then
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    To the OP, no. Against JKR, Jolee's tenacity is high enough that it doesn't matter to start the TM train (he still resists almost everything).

Against DR, the extra damage on G13 Han lets you just zerg Fastilla before she even goes. There is no downside to taking Han to G13!

EDIT: If I were more vigilant with battles, I would easily finish top 10/20 every day:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/792672567/
  • Options
    Dryff wrote: »
    To the OP, no. Against JKR, Jolee's tenacity is high enough that it doesn't matter to start the TM train (he still resists almost everything).

Against DR, the extra damage on G13 Han lets you just zerg Fastilla before she even goes. There is no downside to taking Han to G13!

EDIT: If I were more vigilant with battles, I would easily finish top 10/20 every day:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/792672567/

Thanks, that was the information I was hoping for. :)