GAC - Review Phase

Is there a way to review the last GA round we just finished? I was talking to my opponent the entire time and when they finally attacked it was very early morning for me (different time zones).

And when I wake up GAC is in its next phase - join (player lock) for the next championship.

Why is there no ability to review? I really want to see how well my defence held, how many banners my opponent was able to win, etc. how can I find out that information now..??

Replies

• Options
    There was one hour’s review.

Time machine?
  • Options
    There was one hour’s review.

Time machine?

Well that’s rubbish.
    Thanks for letting me know - mods can delete this post.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lachie_1 wrote: »
    Why is there no ability to review? I really want to see how well my defence held, how many banners my opponent was able to win, etc. how can I find out that information now..??
    Week 5 of GAC will a one week long review phase

You can review all you want then
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    I agree this isn't right... That 1h review isn't enough (and is generally in the middle of the night), and i want to see how my defence did.
    What was wrong with the 24h review we had before?
    Or why do we need to see the empty board of the next GA already, which has no useful information whatsoever?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Tiggus wrote: »
    I agree this isn't right... That 1h review isn't enough (and is generally in the middle of the night), and i want to see how my defence did.
    What was wrong with the 24h review we had before?
    Or why do we need to see the empty board of the next GA already, which has no useful information whatsoever?

As Ultra said, you can see it all at the end.

The problem with a 24hr review is it wastes a whole day, and then ppl complain about the waiting. It probably also messes up the month long schedule.
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    The problem with a 24hr review is it wastes a whole day, and then ppl complain about the waiting. It probably also messes up the month long schedule.

I didn't know whether that comment was a joke or not... reviewing 5 GAs during one week looks like it won't work. Perhaps we'll get to review only the last one of them?

On the waiting time, we're now stuck with the "player lock-in in 24h, unknown opponent" screen, is that any better?
  • Kilker
    31 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Tiggus wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I didn't know whether that comment was a joke or not... reviewing 5 GAs during one week looks like it won't work. Perhaps we'll get to review only the last one of them?

On the waiting time, we're now stuck with the "player lock-in in 24h, unknown opponent" screen, is that any better?

If we had the 24hr review, we’d have to wait through that + the 24hr join phase. They’ve said before that they can’t have 2 GAs open at once. Hopefully at the end we’ll get to see all our matches from each ga. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Lachie_1 wrote: »
    Week 5 of GAC will a one week long review phase

You can review all you want then

@Ultra Where was that week long review exactly?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I didn’t really review my matches because they said we’ll have a week to do so at the end

I’m very disappointed myself
  • Options
    Yeah, review of all 4 ga challenges would be nice, leaderboard is not really something I need a week to go back to...
  • Options
    Can someone find where it said we will be able to review the entire GAC?