Make Darth Malak and other events replay-able.

Iy4oy4s
2933 posts Member
edited August 2019
Make every journey/mythic/whatevername events replay-able when they come around again. Obviously no rewards. I think that it would be nice to relive some of the events more then just one time. Come on CG make it happen!!

Edit: changed from legendary to journey.
Post edited by Iy4oy4s on

Replies

• Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Make every legendary/mythic/whatevername replay-able when they come around again. Obviously no rewards. I think that it would be nice to relive some of the events more then just one time. Come on CG make it happen!!

You could even keep the rewards. A little gear and maybe some mods or credits. Even leaving the shards in won't break the game. Just give you some shard shop currency.
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    It might be. It didn’t go away after I beat it before so I was able to play it some more after beating it to test different things out. No idea if it will show up again next time it comes though.
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    It already is replayable after you beat it

since when could you redo: CLS, JTR, JKR, or the DR events?
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    It already is replayable after you beat it

since when could you redo: CLS, JTR, JKR, or the DR events?

It’s not one of those events... it’s a mythic event, those are journies. And I unlocked malak and personally was able to replay it if I felt like it, no reason to ask for something that’s already there....

the OP said Make every journey/mythic/whatevername events replay-able .. and those are journey character which guess what... aren't replayable.

i get what your coming from though with malak being replayable but the way he said it, imo means both him and the other 4 charatcers events. i mean it would be nice to replay the CLS, or the JTR events with my stronger character,
    he has probably never beaten malak yet so he didn't know it was/is replayable unlike the journey charatcers
  • Options
    Wait. But CG wont make money off of this.

Not everything has to be a money maker. Besides I'm sure this is a relatively easy fix.

Though I think leaving some kind of reward in would possibly cause some that barely scraped by the first time to invest some gear into lesser used characters to not have it be an rng fest. But with no rewards most would probably skip it.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    I would at a minimum like to see the events ingame so we at least can see the timers.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I'd like to just to see the custom animations again. I've almost forgot the CLS one. Don't even need rewards and gameplay that already exists shouldn't be hard to provide access to. I'd love to play the Chewy and 3PO events again etc.etc.
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    Exletion wrote: »
    I'd like to just to see the custom animations again. I've almost forgot the CLS one. Don't even need rewards and gameplay that already exists shouldn't be hard to provide access to. I'd love to play the Chewy and 3PO events again etc.etc.

chewie, c3po, and padme event most likely will return in the future with their mythic (gear 13 level 90 enemy versions) just like the most legendary events
  • Options
    Malak
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I would have no problem with replaying some of these events that I'd only play once before. 100K credits as reward? Sure. Nice bonus. No rewards? No problem.

One potential "reward" that most people overlook is that defeating enemies could help you progress through a prestigious quest. Need to kill 500 Jedi? Here are a few to mow down.

When I was doing a quest, I had no issues replaying a marqee events over and over again just to progress faster in the quest even if I had zero rewards.

We are not asking for a new game more here. The programing has already been done. Just change the little flag in the game that says. "Has player has beaten the level? Yes = never show again" from Yes to No.
  • Options
    Make every journey/mythic/whatevername events replay-able when they come around again. Obviously no rewards. I think that it would be nice to relive some of the events more then just one time. Come on CG make it happen!!

Edit: changed from legendary to journey.

I was thinking exactly the same thing after I did the Padme event today. It'd be a great way for people to practice with their squads, or experiment with different line-ups/tactics etc, and apart from anything else just give us something fun to do without needing to write any new content.
    They already kind-of do it with the Marquee events where it gives you 5-attempts each day even after you've completed it, but just with no rewards. Just needs extending to other character/ship events.
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    Just bumping this as the Padmé event is not replayable. I would have loved to try the new seps in it to see the difference....and give me something to do. CG, make em replayable, you spend time and energy making them, let us enjoy them more than once!

Padme will be replayable eventually. Just like chewie and c3pos (which they mentioned in the Q&A i think) legendaries take some time to make mythic versions.... which will probbaly require gear 13 for
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Just bumping this as the Padmé event is not replayable. I would have loved to try the new seps in it to see the difference....and give me something to do. CG, make em replayable, you spend time and energy making them, let us enjoy them more than once!

Padme will be replayable eventually. Just like chewie and c3pos (which they mentioned in the Q&A i think) legendaries take some time to make mythic versions.... which will probbaly require gear 13 for

I’m calling for all events to be replayable every time not just Padme. How long as c3po and chewie been in the game now??????

what you said was LITERALLY only padme's event in the quote i quoted . otherwise yes i agree make all events replayable.

and c3po and chewie have been in for like 8 months and almost a year respectivley. but dont forget it took CG a super long time to make yodas event mythic despite others getting mythic versions first. (and if i recall correctly he was the first legendary charatcer)

the only real special case currently would be the chimera, which could be awesome to reply with han's ship
  • Options

It doesn't provide much to do with the reworks. My bugs beat it easily in one try for tier 7.