What happened to Bounty 1?

Gair
616 posts Member
We have only had this once since April. Is this event canceled or something? Literally 3 or 4 all year and it's been 7 plus months?

Bounty 2 is cycling normally, what's up with 1?

Replies

• Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    I know I want my wampa shards!!
  • Options
    Well there are so many events now, that they probably forgot about a few.
  • Options
    Exactly.
  • groovdog
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Wampa got quarantined on Hoth didn't you hear
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Because they want rolo and ipd to eat your GE2 currency. They don't do this stuff on accident. It is manufactured scarcity. People who don't have rolo won't be able to complete her and will have to buy the overpriced pack when she is needed for JKLuke
  • Options
    Because they want rolo and ipd to eat your GE2 currency. They don't do this stuff on accident. It is manufactured scarcity. People who don't have rolo won't be able to complete her and will have to buy the overpriced pack when she is needed for JKLuke

There’s no way a character that’s been in the game for two years almost will be needed for a potential Jedi Luke event. Pretty much everyone who is in a guild that is decent at Hoth Tb has had her finished for a long time at this point
  • UnbelieverInME
    451 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

There’s no way a character that’s been in the game for two years almost will be needed for a potential Jedi Luke event. Pretty much everyone who is in a guild that is decent at Hoth Tb has had her finished for a long time at this point

BUT, do they have HYoda, CLS, ROLO, Cap Han and 3P0 at the Needed G13 to enter the event??
    It's all about the Kyros these days.

4cuzuxt897gv.jpg
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

I'd almost agree with that if I didnt think RHan was required. I've actually been g13ing the OT 4, rhan, c3po, r2d2, chewy assuming those would at least be required.