Come on man!

If you are going to make a NPC like Padawan Annakin that can one-shot AOE 4/5 g12 non-tank characters, then you can't give him loaded turn-meter. You might as well just call encounter 4/4 "enraged"! This is dumb

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Mu favorite is watching my g12s crit for 1500 damage
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    There is a guy in my shard with gear 13 ugnaught
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options

That man is the legend 27
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

I heard ugnaught will be able to solo most of LS Geo TB
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    Poor Annie... As a Padawan he is death incarnate. By the time he becomes a Jedi Knight he's been reduced to a decent character in certain squads and in part of a raid. Good thing he never became a Jedi master, or he'd probably be on CUP's level.
  • Options
    DarthJarX2 wrote: »
    If you are going to make a NPC like Padawan Annakin that can one-shot AOE 4/5 g12 non-tank characters, then you can't give him loaded turn-meter. You might as well just call encounter 4/4 "enraged"! This is dumb

Yep! It's definitely tough in phase 4 and you need to have all of the platoons in at least two of the zones to even be able to get out of phase 1 (for most people). Needless to say, levelcap needs to happen soon right after 7 days straight of credit heist daily events to "celebrate" the update.
  • Mousie
    35 posts Member
    Options
    nabokovfan wrote: »
    DarthJarX2 wrote: »

Yep! It's definitely tough in phase 4 and you need to have all of the platoons in at least two of the zones to even be able to get out of phase 1 (for most people). Needless to say, levelcap needs to happen soon right after 7 days straight of credit heist daily events to "celebrate" the update.

No. Level cap inxrease is stupid
  • Options
    I know they want this to be challenging for months, but it sounds like it will not be challenging any more once we get the next part of this "nesting doll". It's just dumb
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    ckfu4cfc7p4s.gif