Zeta hoard - help me choose wisely

SithAmer
227 posts Member
edited July 2019
Hi Guys,

I am an F2P player and have 7 zetas hoarded up. Am planning to put 1 each on Malak, B1 and Carth Onasi soon. Currently working on Separatist Droids and will take 1-2 months to start work on Padme team. After that, Genosion team once I farm Brood Alpha.

In meantime, please suggest 4 good zetas from GA, STR and Geo TB perspective.

https://swgoh.gg/p/196179262/

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Did you make sure you have enough omegas to go with those zetas?
  • SithAmer
    227 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
  • SithAmer
    227 posts Member
    Options
    I know. Heard only 1 was a must
  • Options
    You need both on Malak
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Padme squad(s) need several, depending on how many you already have. Didn't look.

But you'll want both of hers, ani, ahsoka, gk, 3p0, r2, and gmy to be competitive everywhere.
  • Options
    You should keep saving for even longer! In fact don't spend any until you have at least double what you have now, 14. Actually it would be better if you never upgraded a single zeta ability ever! They're bad, and look much better stacked up in your inventory.

Alternatively you could start upgrading the best abilities in the game as soon as you gather enough zeta mats and are able to, planning ahead and placing them wisely, always leaving you with an updated and viable roster.

I honestly never saw the point of hoarding gear and even less so ability mats, unless you're preparing for something specific like say DR or JKR. Maybe it's just me though.
  • Damodamo
    1587 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

But you'll want both of hers, ani, ahsoka, gk, 3p0, r2, and gmy to be competitive everywhere.

I’d think 7 v 5 would be competitive without zetas lol..
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    You need both of Malak's zetas. With only one he'll either be too easy to go around or too easy to kill.

Also, you're still missing DR's health equalization zeta - I'd grab that unless you're planning to start running something else in arena.

Beyond that, if you aren't sure, there's nothing wrong with sitting on them. You don't have to burn zetas just because you have them, and it's never fun to take one and then realize it would've been better spent elsewhere.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Talzin lead is amazing. Consider it, seriously. If you farm Initiate you can start doing Deathstorm, plus it's a huge help for Geo TB and GA as well.
    Give DR his last zeta. It's pretty good, especially once you unlock Malak. Side note - put Sith Trooper into your arena team already. Your DR is definitely not fast enough to justify not using him, you need that pretaunt to keep the faster DR teams at bay.
    Nest unique is always amazing, the taunt ignore alone is huge and the stacking health steal makes her a real pain. Great for GA.
    If you're doing Carth soon, consider doing Mission and Z as well. Mission is a huge boost, Zaalbar is great too but slightly less important than Mission.
    R2's second zeta is helpful for p1 hstr, it can boost your score a bit I think. It's not as top tier as it once was, but it's still important.
  • SithAmer
    227 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks. Based on inputs, I guess I need to do 3rd zeta for DR, 2 for Malak and for Mission at least. This is apart from Carth and B1. Will also think about Nest