7* Sion or 4* Sith Trooper in Darth Revan team?

So.. I have a Darth Revan Arena team but no suitable tank. I have a 7* Sion, but still at lvl 1 (and g1 of course) and I have a 4* Sith Trooper, also lvl 1 and g1. Because I am farming Mission Vao I don't have the Cantina Energy to farm Sith Trooper so I have to choose to lvl and gear a 7* Sion or a 4* Sith Trooper. What would work better with my D-Revan team? I'm not sure witch would be better in the short run, so I ask for your advice here.

My D-Revan team is now : 7* G11 D-Revan (3 Zeta's), 7* G12 Thrawn (1 Zeta), 7* G12 HK-47 (No Zeta yet), 7* G11 Badstila (1 Zeta) and, for the time being 7* G10 Palp (1 Zeta on lead, so pretty useless).

Anybody who has some advice?

Replies

• Options
    Take another pretaunt Tank against faster DR/Badstila teams or Sith Marauder if the tank is not needed. The most common besides Sith Trooper seems to be zKRU, but there is even a guy running Baze in that spot in my shard
  • Options
    Thnx Othorion, ZKRU is indeed a very violable option at the moment, haven't thought of him. Have him at 1 gear piece away from G12, although not the right Zeta for the pre-taunt yet, bot that's not a mayor problem.

My Marauder is far away from usable with 2*, lvl 1, G1 haha.
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    If you use NS I see some people use Talzin and Zombie, and then of course DRevan, BSF, and HK. Not sure how well it works vs other DRevan or JKR teams though, I just use Rebels in Arena
  • Options
    I used shore until my sith trooper got built up. The heal even came in handy sometimes.
  • Options
    @Jbnf I don't have my NS that far yet, only Asaj.

@DuneFlint The same goes for Shore Trooper. Not even unlocked yet.

But I tried KRU, gave him his second Zeta and it works pretty desent. Just 3 pieces to go to G12, for the time being I am happy. Thanks for the advice everybody!
  • Jarvind
    3927 posts Member
    Options
    Pre-taunt is big. Without it, a faster enemy DR will always hit your leader with Insanity and cause you to lose your entire first turn to fear, which means you pretty much already lose. A pretaunt means just your tank and DR get feared.
  • Options
    Don’t use Sion unless you are fighting Jedi. He gets absolutely destroyed by DR teams, and will likely never get a chance to taunt at all between fear and shock. SiT is the best pretaunt, since he auto-taunts pretty easily and will occasionally hit a deathmarked DR with his counters, KRU works ok until you get SiT geared up (and honestly is almost just as good if you don’t have a 5th Sith Empire toon).
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    Options
    In a newer shard you could probably get away with 5* g11. In advance wouldn’t recommend more than one toon 7* g11. Players climb easier players so makes you a target.