Practice against our own roster feature/mode needed

This game has evolved to contain an excellent roster diversity but has not yet provided a mechanism targeted at fully enjoying one's roster.

A practice mode has been suggested many times by many others in the past. The business side blocker has (understandably) been the question, "How does a practice mode make money?"

If provided with a mode that allowed me to select and offense AND defense from my own roster to practice against, it would encourage me to direct resources to improve my roster, possibly in unforeseen ways (i.e. novel combinations and improvements discovered through testing). Perhaps others would also target investment as a result of this mode. (not for nothing, a mode like this would also make the grand arena and territory wars richer environments as one could practice counters...assuming you built the toons on your roster to do so...which would require investment to accomplish...again, a path to making $).

This is a perfect time in the lifecycle of this game to add a mode that allows players to test, build, and purposefully invest in the diverse toons that are currently available.