Curiosity regarding BB-8 zetas.

Why do both of BB-8's zetas require him to be at level 82 when every other person with two zetas have one unlock at 82 and the other at 84?

ch4rp7r6ileo.jpg

xjylf2vuqowp.jpg
THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!

Replies

• Options
    I thought he only had 1
  • Options
    I thought he only had 1

No, they are both zetas.
  • Yerff_Caasi
    736 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    The level at which you can unlock the tier 8 ability varies depending on what type of ability it is. Usually when there's two zetas, it's on a special and a unique, or a leader and a unique. Different types of abilities, different levels. Both of BB-8's zetas are on uniques. Same type of ability, same level.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    The level at which you can unlock the tier 8 ability varies depending on what type of ability it is. Usually when there's two zetas, it's on a special and a unique, or a leader and a unique. Different types of abilities, different levels. Both of BB-8's zetas are on uniques. Same type of ability, same level.

Seems plausible, if not for the fact that both of Chewbacca's zetas are on a unique ability, yet one is 82, and the other 84.
  • Options
    Yeah, I didn't zeta the droid healing 1 because I don't see myself using BB8 on a team other than resistance
  • Options

Seems plausible, if not for the fact that both of Chewbacca's zetas are on a unique ability, yet one is 82, and the other 84.

I did not know that. Learn something new every day.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    @Mephisto_style the healing one works great on a JTR P1 team, paired with R2. Excellent when there's a third Droid with C3PO.

Both Smokescreen from R2 and JTR's Defiant Slash grant BB8 foresight. He'll be passively healing R2 on almost all of his turns because he virtually never gets hit.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Mephisto_style the healing one works great on a JTR P1 team, paired with R2. Excellent when there's a third Droid with C3PO.

Both Smokescreen from R2 and JTR's Defiant Slash grant BB8 foresight. He'll be passively healing R2 on almost all of his turns because he virtually never gets hit.

Yeah... it's a shame my vets keep getting their farming pushed back.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

Yeah... it's a shame my vets keep getting their farming pushed back.

That's a tough farm... but you gotta just nake your mind up and do it. Feels really good when it's over.