Please no more blue gear!

Lexjade
24 posts Member
edited July 2019
lvgifb96u706.jpg

I mean after the hard work, swallowing the sad truth how useless some full g12 zeta teams are on geo, spending crystals to get that last 1mil gp for another star, that's the reward. Yeah tokens, yeah g12 finishee, but come on. We received the same **** under g12 gears last time, absolutely demoralizing.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    You are aware those are HAAT gear, right? I know we all have tons of them, but they are for g9+ slots and higher up in the hierarchy...and we get tons of other useless stuff in all reward structures not because they are useless, but since we have too much of them.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    CG hears your complaint and has decided you can have some purple mkIV carbs as compensation.
  • Options
    Rewards are meh.
  • Options
    Git gud
  • Lexjade
    24 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    You are aware those are HAAT gear, right? I know we all have tons of them, but they are for g9+ slots and higher up in the hierarchy...and we get tons of other useless stuff in all reward structures not because they are useless, but since we have too much of them.

Right, but I don't want to receige HAAT rewards for something like Geo TB, I mean, REALLY.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Lexjade wrote: »

Right, but I don't want to receige HAAT rewards for something like Geo TB, I mean, REALLY.

What do you want to receive? For example would you be ok for them to take out stun guns/cuffs, carbantis and yellow balls out of the pool too? These are all in the hstr pool too. You want to only receive g12+ pieces?

Last time we asked for challenge gear to be taken out of Haat pool, we also lost the yellow balls which we all need.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    Lexjade wrote: »

What do you want to receive? For example would you be ok for them to take out stun guns/cuffs, carbantis and yellow balls out of the pool too? These are all in the hstr pool too. You want to only receive g12+ pieces?

Last time we asked for challenge gear to be taken out of Haat pool, we also lost the yellow balls which we all need.
    You make it sound like they care about what we ask.
    lol

They kinda do, that was why challenge gear was taken out...but in a way that profits them and not us. When we keep asking for something as a crowd, it becomes reality in a very twisted way. And this case the op doesn't even know what he's asking for, just knows what he doesn't want.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Just ignore the trash... If they took it out, they wouldn't replace it with something good.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    It's annoying to get stuff you have a ton of, but it's also nice when you get to a new gear level and there are some easy slots you can fill right away with said stuff.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    They do not want you to gear your toons for free. They want you to get just enough free stuff that you think buying the rest is a good deal. Here is $20 worth of free stuff, now spend $20 to get the rest. It catches all the Dolphins who won't drop $40 on what the whales just buy anyway. It is a business model that has worked for 3 years. They are not going to change it in any significant way. They do make occasional changes so they can say, "we hear you and are making everything better".
    Adding g13 pieces to stores and farming nodes (good) while lowering the stun gun frequency in the same stores (very bad).
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Carrie is leaving odds are person replacing her will be an opposite

She loved star wars and the game

New person will hate everyone and just quadruple down ot taking every last penny before the end....

Remember crumb said they have all these big plans...... every single mobile game says that before plug pulled...

Odds are im 100% wrong.... but am I ;)