With all the reworks, now who would be best for Padme event?

Title says it all. What team do we think is going to be most effective? This is who I have, which is to say, I have several at 7* but no gear on pretty much any of them. Stockpiling a bunch of gear but saving it for Malak, and have 2 zetas I can spend (I'm saving the other 2 for Malak).

I'm thinking droids still may be the best

zs0d3i233rri.jpg

Replies

• Options
    I'm planning to go full Geo on her next time personally.
  • Options
    If you got brood alpha I would say Geos, droids otherwise
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    No one knows at this point. It was eight reworks ago and no one's tried the event since.

The bugs have the drawback of attacking out of turn all the time, so unless you can overcome all of that protection up, they're not going to accomplish much. And some of those enemies are bricks.

Grievous is fantastic, but you need him to at least G12 with some pieces placed for him to function.

My intention is Nute lead, my G13 GG, Magna, B2, and Asajj.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Either way, gear up Ventress and Grievous
  • Options
    GhostRep wrote: »
    Either way, gear up Ventress and Grievous

Yeah, trying to hold out til Malak drops to burn gear, but if Padme hits before Malak, I'll get them g12 and probably put on metalloid monstrosity and rampage if needed
  • Options
    If you got brood alpha I would say Geos, droids otherwise

My broad is only 4star, and I don't think Geo's will work because the protection on out of turn attacks
  • Options
    B2 is really helpful in this event because he can clear buffs and apply buff immunity and he gains a bunch of TM.
  • Options
    Droideka seems to be a key element to bet on
  • Options
    zGrevious, B2, droideka, ventress, doku will be my bet next time. Thoughts?
  • Options
    GG (G13) MAGMA droideka b2 and either ASAAJ or nute for me.... I think GG G13 and zeta on monstrous is all anyone is really gonna need if u more for all health (my GG has 125k health currently) so he alone should crush it
  • Options
    I think all Bugs squad will struggle due to the out of turn attacks generating unremovable protection up. The Bugs just don't hit hard enough to get through that. So Nute, GG (not lead more crit = kenobi taunt), asajj, B2, and anything else (but I prefer SF for the dispels on basic)
  • Options
    I'm going to try an interesting interaction with Dooku Lead,
    Hoping I can have a lot of the Brute Minions die to fuel Asajj's zeta. Outside of this, Nute Gunray's extortion bolsters damage overall, forces turns to be wasted, and spreads for free as it isn't a debuff and ignores Protection Up.
  • Options
    Solus I'd be interested to see how that works but the extra counter chance from a Dooku lead fuels protection up for Padme's team. Might not be a silver bullet.
  • Options
    Pushed my GG to g12. Leveled and gearing up my b2. Assaj needs some work but not as much as anyone else. Real debate is what leadership (nute seems better than dooku) and then who for the 5th, since Droideka unlikely to be ready if I want to try for 7*. Does ig100 have a role in this event? Another Droid to feed gg, and with the tweaks since the last event, he's going to be strong. Dooku doesn't sound like a good choice for the event
  • Options
    Grievous lead, droideka, magma, B2 and AV still would perform best AFAIK.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to try an interesting interaction with Dooku Lead,
    Hoping I can have a lot of the Brute Minions die to fuel Asajj's zeta. Outside of this, Nute Gunray's extortion bolsters damage overall, forces turns to be wasted, and spreads for free as it isn't a debuff and ignores Protection Up.

Brute won't fuel Asajj as it doesn't count as a defeat unit when it dies as stated in his kit.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Options
    I think all Bugs squad will struggle due to the out of turn attacks generating unremovable protection up. The Bugs just don't hit hard enough to get through that. So Nute, GG (not lead more crit = kenobi taunt), asajj, B2, and anything else (but I prefer SF for the dispels on basic)

You are wrong about Spy not hitting hard enough
  • Options
    I would say GG lead with B2, magnagaurd, asajj, and I used sun fac, but Dooku can also be used. I saw this team beat the seventh tier.
  • Options
    I'm hoping to use GG, B2, Droideka, & Poggle with an undecided 5th.

No idea if it will work, but its what I have in the works due to BH Fleet.
  • Options

Brood Alpha and Sun Fac mixed in with other seps should work well though. I agree a full Geo team probably won't be ideal with the mass assists, but Brood with unique zeta for the extra unit/free taunting unit and mass dispel should be op for the event. I'm planning on running G11 Nute lead, G13 z(unique)Grievous, G11 z(unique) brood alpha, G11 B2, and either G11 Sun Fac or G10 Droideka myself.