KRU Zeta too powerful

Asifab
140 posts Member
So with this last GAC I had to face off against a good FO squad. I chose my NS squad and the fight was very easy until I was down to just KRU left alive. At this point I could not kill him. 5 NS alive vs KRU alone. He would regen protection and health as if he were nest. Needless to say the battle ended in a draw and cost me the championship win. This can’t be working as intended....1 nest is more then enough to have around.

Replies

• Options
    There are far better teams to use against FO than NS. Next time try resistance, ewoks, empire, sith, or jedi.
  • Options
    It is working as intended. When KRU gains a status effect he recovers 5% health and protection. On top of 8% health recovery when hes hit. And reduced damage from health % effects.
    If you think KRU zeta is too powerful I feel bad when you face a traya, JKR or darth revan squad.
  • Asifab
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Lol I have no trouble beating Traya or JKR. The simple fact that a full NS squad can’t drop a single character is the issue. KRU should not be able to survive an entire full squad for 3+ minutes and the fight end in a draw.
  • Options
    Asifab wrote: »
    Lol I have no trouble beating Traya or JKR. The simple fact that a full NS squad can’t drop a single character is the issue. KRU should not be able to survive an entire full squad for 3+ minutes and the fight end in a draw.

Sure he can. Theres a few toons that can 1v5 and win or time out.(wampa, nest. Etc) it just means you used:
    A. Bad strategy or
    B. Bad strategy AND bad mods.
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

Sure he can. Theres a few toons that can 1v5 and win or time out.(wampa, nest. Etc) it just means you used:
    A. Bad strategy or
    B. Bad strategy AND bad mods.

Agree with this. I never use my sisters against FO. I'd be lucky to get away with a draw tbh. Plague never sticks and is ineffective vs KR/KRU anyway. I have better luck vs JKR

Using counter squads works. Heard Ewoks can do good vs FO but idk really.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    46dstv67tirv.png
  • Options
    You used Nightsisters against a team that is really good against nightsisters and you’re complaining they’re OP? It’s working as intended and pretty much has been ever since KRU was added in.
  • Options
    I have beaten much better zKRU teams with my really bad Phasma team just because the AI doesn't play the team well. I open killing FOO then either FOTP or FOSFTP, at which point my FOST has enough taunt and tankiness to take enough beating while I save KRU for last. Once z KRU is solo, it is gameover for him.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    So with this last GAC I had to face off against a good FO squad. I chose my NS squad and the fight was very easy until I was down to just KRU left alive. At this point I could not kill him. 5 NS alive vs KRU alone. He would regen protection and health as if he were nest. Needless to say the battle ended in a draw and cost me the championship win. This can’t be working as intended....1 nest is more then enough to have around.

Lmao why would you use the team FO can counter against it?

Lmao wait until you meet malak
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    There are better counters to FO than NS (and NS are good against better squads than FO), but if you want to use them against First Order teams, try switching to Asajj lead instead of Talzin. Less plague and more offense is better against KRU.
  • Options
    I was almost in the same boat as you - just use basic abilities once he gets stunned by daka or av. Avoid inflicting debuffs unless it's more plague, and for the love of God don't let him heal above 100% or you'll have to rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    Kru is very beatable, you just need to pay attention to his kit so you don’t get caught off guard. NS and OR are probably like the worst 2 teams to take on FO since they apply a ludicrous amount of debuffs. If you use the right team, though, it’s easy. FOO is the only cleanser, so once you kill him just apply healing immunity/shock to KRU and he goes down pretty quickly. I used very undergeared seps to beat my opponent’s KRU (Dooku lead) on my last match. G7 magnaguard and G11 Grievous kept the Kylos (G12) stunlocked until KRU ran out of protection, then unresistable healing immunity kicked in for 2 turns, which was more than enough time to take him down. You just need to use the right tools, that’s all.