May I Borrow Your Toughest Villians?

dtmike1
242 posts Member
edited March 2016
So, I'm down to my last two hard dark side battles. My dark side team is rather lacking and I'm either too lazy or just don't wanna spend the time and resources to level up a bunch of characters that I don't use... Pretty much I dumped resources into accuiring 7* Yoda.

Point being my dark side team is crap. I've limped through the challenge as far as I can go. I wanna farm for Anakin and the 7-D hard battle is the one other location I need to maybe speed up the process a little.

So I'm looking for folks willing to add me as an ally that have strong dark side leaders or characters. The only halfway decent character I have on the dark side is sidious. 70 7* and the only one I have with over 5000 power. I never took the time to level my phasma up because everyone and their brother that added me had her. The highest I've seen in my allies is 70 7* and 5150 power.

I have purchased some chromium packs that dropped darth maul and Cad bane... Maul I have geared up a little, like first purple and has a little over 4000 power but 6* level 70. Bane not so much. After reading reviews of him even though I have him 6* I didn't go past level 60. I think his gear is at 5.

Daka, I've been working on a little. 5* level 70 6 gear and a little in the 4000 power.

Kylo I have 4* level 70 and 6 gear. He's not much the way he is. I'm sure if I farmed him a little more he'd be a beast.

My phasma is 7* but level 50 and 5 gear.

Those are my top dark side characters. Like I said they ain't much for me to brag about. So if anyone doesn't mind becoming my ally for a bit to loan me some villains I would appreciate it. Just private message me your ally code and discribe your villain. Obviously I don't want allies with weaker leaders than I have access to. Like I said I just wanna get past/to 7-D on the dark side. Once I accomplish that I'll be a happy camper. LoL

Thanks for the consideration and possible help,
M.
Post edited by dtmike1 on

Replies

• Options
    Fairy Tail
    Leader: Savage Vic
    Description: I have a love for the anime Fairy Tail. I'm sure i'm not the only one and I want to make a guild with the same name following the same ideals. Together we can find out whether fairies really have tails!
    Requirements: I just want people who actually play wether it's daily or every other. I want players who still have fun in this game , not the usual people that complain every day.
    About me: I'm P2P . I've spent less than $100 on the game though. I've been top 10 in my server for a good time with a 24K power team. However I have the opportunity to make a whole lot better team.
    Quick Little Things
    You don't have to watch the show to join. If you feel like this guild holds the ideals that you'd like in your guild then join. Just send me a message.
    BTW
    You sound like a great player. I have a max Koth, poggle, lumi, IG 86, phasma, and i'm working on more but I have a lot of 6 stars. If this sounds good to you then just send me a message. We're now 4 members instead of just me, but we want to keep that number growing with a diversity of levels not just all high ranked people. This way we can help the little guy out and grow together. Let me know if you're interested.
    I have a 5 star daka if you think you need a healer.
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Well thanks bud but actually I was able to figure it out for myself since no one offered to lend me a villain lol. I made due with what I had and had access to. Got all my stars.

Like the guild idea but I'm already in another. The force United. Thanks for the offer on both counts though and the complement.

Best of luck.
  • Options
    You've got Phasma to 7*?

Why not dump training droids & cash on her? The hard part is getting the shards. You should have plenty of cash lying around. I have almost 2 million credits and I only started playing 3 weeks ago, and I'm F2P as well.

As for Darth Maul, while I'm not dissing the accomplishment of getting a character to 7*, remember that the multiplier boost has a much bigger effect going from 1* to 2* than it does going from 6* to 7*. Maul should still be a viable character at 6*, right?

Cad Bane is a combo of Maul and Phasma: CB is great against Jedi, and you want to do DS battles, so that should work out well, even at 6*, if you just dump some cash and droids to level Bane up. Sure 7* is better, but you can get CB from level 60 to level 70 faster than you can go from 6* to 7*.

At that point, you have four very solid toons. I won't deny getting good allies is a good idea, but really? Belittling a team with no one under level 50 or under 5* is case of failing to appreciate what you've got, isn't it?

Finally, remember that leveling up to 50 is a few hundred thousand credits. Even if you have a toon that's been ignored at level 1, getting up to gear VI and level 50 should take you no more than an hour. Pick someone you think has potential and they'll be as good as your Daka in somewhere between 1 minute and 1 hour.

My point isn't that level 50 isn't good enough, my point is only that you shouldn't ignore the possibilities presented by characters below level 50 since at your level the cash to level them up wouldn't be missed much.
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    You've got Phasma to 7*?

Why not dump training droids & cash on her? The hard part is getting the shards. You should have plenty of cash lying around. I have almost 2 million credits and I only started playing 3 weeks ago, and I'm F2P as well.

As for Darth Maul, while I'm not dissing the accomplishment of getting a character to 7*, remember that the multiplier boost has a much bigger effect going from 1* to 2* than it does going from 6* to 7*. Maul should still be a viable character at 6*, right?

Cad Bane is a combo of Maul and Phasma: CB is great against Jedi, and you want to do DS battles, so that should work out well, even at 6*, if you just dump some cash and droids to level Bane up. Sure 7* is better, but you can get CB from level 60 to level 70 faster than you can go from 6* to 7*.

At that point, you have four very solid toons. I won't deny getting good allies is a good idea, but really? Belittling a team with no one under level 50 or under 5* is case of failing to appreciate what you've got, isn't it?

Finally, remember that leveling up to 50 is a few hundred thousand credits. Even if you have a toon that's been ignored at level 1, getting up to gear VI and level 50 should take you no more than an hour. Pick someone you think has potential and they'll be as good as your Daka in somewhere between 1 minute and 1 hour.

My point isn't that level 50 isn't good enough, my point is only that you shouldn't ignore the possibilities presented by characters below level 50 since at your level the cash to level them up wouldn't be missed much.

Actually at the time I had poured my resources into Jedi. I think you may be taking some parts out of context or misunderstanding the situation I was in at the time. Anti Jedi characters like bane and maul do great against Jedi but not so great against clones or Ewoks. It's ok I got it figured out. I have all my stars :)
  • Options
    Oops! I somehow missed that you wrote that on march 17th. I hadn't even started the game then, and now I'm 100 xp away from level 50, so I know how much can change!

Sorry for the deep, deep lateness of my feedback.