Need GAC Quit Button...

Didn’t mean to join this GAC. Need a way to back out before the set defenses phase.

Replies

• Options
    It’s free rewards. I don’t think there’s any downside to being in it and doing nothing.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    It's like someone offering you a free car except you decline because you dislike it.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Tip: make a burner account while posting these GAC threads to make it seem much more important.
  • Options
    Womp womp
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    This is just a passive aggressive whine. Nothing to see hear. In fact it's not the first time...

yh2pb0h6l9xg.jpg

The difference here is that he is proposing a “quit before it starts” option which indirectly helps solve “only 1 defense placed” problem
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    This is just a passive aggressive whine. Nothing to see hear. In fact it's not the first time...

yh2pb0h6l9xg.jpg

The difference here is that he is proposing a “quit before it starts” option which indirectly helps solve “only 1 defense placed” problem

Not really, because people will still join and do that. Why wouldn’t you join, it’s free rewards.
  • thatguy181
    128 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

I imagine a bigger reason people do the one defense placement is due to feeling stupidly mismatched and feeling like that is there only way to take some level of "blood". Unfortunately it targets the player and not CG's questionable match making.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    If you quit, that negatively impacts anyone who would have faced you. They would not have the chance to complete various feats, etc. And they can't just put someone in your place, because by that point everyone will have already been placed in a bracket.
    So I don't see a quit button being an option.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Isn’t the quit button just not hitting the join button. Tough to accidentally join
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    I'm good with this if it gives me the 100k for every single defense placement on your absense.
  • Options
    Phern wrote: »
    Isn’t the quit button just not hitting the join button. Tough to accidentally join

I've accidentally joined a GA in the past.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Only place 1 team defense against whales- I call it the malak tax. Wouldn't do it myself but lawd it's funny to see.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Only place 1 team defense against whales- I call it the malak tax. Wouldn't do it myself but lawd it's funny to see.

"Malak tax" :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*