GAC Feats - Please Stop the "Today ONLY!" Ones

2Next

Replies

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    If your opponent set 1 defense only then you can say good bye to completing your feats and getting any chance to go to kyber
  • Options
    If your opponent set 1 defense only then you can say good bye to completing your feats and getting any chance to go to kyber

Or if you're top 50 in either arena, or if you don't have clones and seps and their ships at g12. It's a joke.....so broken right now
  • Options
    Vote no on prop one day feats.
  • Options
    I don't understand the counter argument that this is an exhibition and the points will be wiped.

Yes, I agree it's an exhibition and yes, points will be wiped. But points are wiped at the end of each GAC regardless of it being an exhibition or not. Also, it's not like there are rewards or leaderboards for lifetime GAC points.

I agree with the OP except in the case of the players at the top of the leaderboards in each division. They care about every point and each one makes a big difference in terms of rank.
  • Options
    I don't like 1-day feats and I don't like faction-specific feats, for the same reasons others have stated in this thread.