Locked out of GA

Go into the Grand Arena screen and it tells me there isn’t an active event and to try back later. Everyone else I know were put into groups. I got nothing. Anyone else have this issue? I have tried closing it and even reinstalling it.

Replies

• kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    You didn’t join.
    /
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    Options
    You and only you.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Go into the Grand Arena screen and it tells me there isn’t an active event and to try back later. Everyone else I know were put into groups. I got nothing. Anyone else have this issue? I have tried closing it and even reinstalling it.

Maybe join next time
  • Options
    If you are spending ludicrous amounts of money.. just remember cause they dont install a fail safe to have us join after the lock in period that it now cost you plenty of resources.
  • Options
    LeetoQui78 wrote: »
    DadKev wrote: »
    You and only you.

Nope. Me too. Life sometimes gets in the way of a silly mobile game for some people and these deadlines get missed. It happens. It's not the end of the world unless you're the "tip of the spear" and you're spending ludicrous amounts of money to 'win' the game.

So you want to tell us didn't have a minute in the past 24 hours to join in?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    You and only you.

Nope. Me too. Life sometimes gets in the way of a silly mobile game for some people and these deadlines get missed. It happens. It's not the end of the world unless you're the "tip of the spear" and you're spending ludicrous amounts of money to 'win' the game.

I mean 24h is a lot of time. You couldve literally clicked join on ur phone while using the restroom.
    Post edited by SemiGod on
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    You and only you.

I mean 24h is a lot of time. You couldve literally clicked join while ur phone while using the restroom.
    Can confirm this works! :D
  • avins
    32 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I missed too this grand arena, well the icon on right is the same on all phases. Maybe a different pop up or a message like on bottom left (like updates), would be a better warning. Maybe make an auto-partecipate if you joined the previous one ... it would cost nothing make more clear and visible when Grand arena is going to start.
  • Options
    I hit join. Just never hit enter. Didn’t know you had to enter as well
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Its join time now. Dont forget.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Its join time now. Dont forget.

I joined and entered!! Lol