Kylo Ren farmability

Whats everyones ratio look like from shard farming him? I earned 9 shards after 22 pulls.

Replies

• Options
    Right now I'm 4 for 5. Lucky results but I usually get results similar to yours
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    11 shards in around 32 tries. This is about average, you guys got lucky.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    2 out of 23 lol. My luck is terrible..
  • Options
    14 out of around 25+ tries, at 16 total with the 2 free ones
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    11 shards in around 32 tries. This is about average, you guys got lucky.

exactly the same as me
  • Options
    Tried again and pulled 2 out of 13
  • Options
    I haven't farmed him at all because he'll take away from other people I'm already doing,but I'm F2P so it makes sense...
  • Options
    I don't spend my money on packs. Ive tried the current packs a couple times and felt it was a waste of money. Now I make crystal purchases so I can farm a little faster. If you play every day, you should be able to farm many characters if you so choose.

I prefer doing that over having a small core team. I'm pleased he's farmable now. I've reached 15/80.
  • Options
    I'm up to 47/65 using the 100 & 200 gem refills.

http://imgur.com/gxJlZTj

If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    28ssrw8.png

• Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Im at 50/65 using 100 and 200 refill. Im guessing with math, counting from the day his farm node opened, minus the free mail shards, divided by the number of attempts x 3 is probably about his average drop chance.

Here, i did the math (just guessed on shards from mail, as i cant recall)
    Days farmable = 3
    Attempts per day = 12 x 3 (36)
    Total attempts = 36 x 3 (108)
    Quantity gained = 50
    Number from the mail = 4
    Total gained minus mail = 46
    Drop rate = 108/46 (2.347826087)

So 1 shard in every 3 tries, with an additional shard on every 3rd set of tries.

"There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Very very nice. He is 80 to unlock for me. Some of you only need 65 shards? Good work with the math Pilot. The drop rate for many characters seems to be around one in 3. Shards are close to $.50 in worth.

@Regeneration , are you using him very much? I ran across 2 of him in GW tonight. He was the first person I attacked. I always run a quick threat assessment before starting a battle. Need to decide who is the biggest problem.
  • Options
    4 Shards in 1 Refil. so 120 Energy=12 Trys = 4 Shards.
    doing 100 and 200 refils
  • Options
    Our odds are looking like 15-50% with 25-35% being the average.
  • UMB
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi brah i am really lucky first time i have kylo ren lol ^^ very happy
  • Options
    Yep, you are lucky. Just takes the patience I don't have much of to farm him.
  • MackemSLAM
    346 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Mine will be 5 tonight. I am excited. Even if he ends up not being the best, the fact I spent $100 for his package means I have to 7* him. :)
  • Options
    I'm at 56 shards. Wednesday should do it.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    What is with you people and wanting to seven star so quickly lol if you use your crystals wisely you won't end up spending so much in the long run
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    And your name is 'spendsAlot', but you want us to avoid 'spending so much in the long run'.

And why would I not want him as strong as humanly possible?
  • Options
    SpendsAlot wrote: »
    What is with you people and wanting to seven star so quickly lol if you use your crystals wisely you won't end up spending so much in the long run

Some people don't like lots of zeroes in their arena rank.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct