Nute gunray zeta

Timbo86
61 posts Member
Hey guys just curious if anyone else has nute gunray zeta I just got it but does not seem to be working. Every time I inflict a de buff the enemy health stays the same. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

Replies

• flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    are you using separatist? only their inflicted debuffs count
  • Timbo86
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Ya I use GG, nute,B2,B1 and droideka and when I use mow down it will inflict de buff on all enemy’s but nothing happens
  • Options
    Timbo86 wrote: »
    Hey guys just curious if anyone else has nute gunray zeta I just got it but does not seem to be working. Every time I inflict a de buff the enemy health stays the same. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

as someone who uses it, give me some details that would give us insight?

As the guy said above, what team was Nute in? It will help answer questions faster
  • Timbo86
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Does it bypass protection or no?
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    Options
    Isn't Nutes Zeta reducing enemies max health by 5% if debuffed? So you won't see any direct damage, it's more like max-health reduction by jkr i guess
  • Timbo86
    61 posts Member
    Options
    If that’s what it mean then that’s cool the wording is confusing because it says max health damage instead of reduction
  • Timbo86
    61 posts Member
    Options
    If anyone can confirm this that would be awesome
  • Timbo86
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Ya I saw that and seems in resolved looks like I wasted a zeta
  • Timbo86
    61 posts Member
    Options
    It’s not
  • Options
    If anyone knows more about this any info would be awesome and thanks for the help
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    Timbo86 wrote: »

If the taget still has protection, the damage will lower the protection first

Take into account that 5% Max Health is a very low value. For a 25k health char it is just 1.25k damage

To be sure it is working, you should see white damage on target once a debuff aplies. Put the speed on 1x and check if you see the white dmg pop up
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    It doesn't deal damage directly to HP, it deals damage equal to 5% of their max HP. So if your B2 is applying buff immunity then Nute's zeta will add some bonus damage on top.

Example: B2 uses Mow Down and lands buff immunity on a Kenobi with 40k HP. B2 does his normal damage plus 2k bonus damage from Nute's zeta.

It is one of those Zetas that doesn't feel like it is doing much, but then you look at their team and realize that B2's constant AoE's have actually stripped all enemy's protection and set GG up for easy kills.

Nute works pretty well with GG. Here's a clip I recorded a while ago of GG taking on JKR full auto. This is with G13 GG against a full G12 JKR team though, so can't say it is zNute making the difference (it's definitely GG). Just to show that he's a pretty good 5th if you want to save Droideka for somewhere else (like RJT in GA):

https://youtu.be/voNMo6ZYw0c
  • Timbo86
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome thx for clearing that up