Would you guys like zeta refunds?

DylsSS
20 posts Member
edited July 2019
What I'm proposing: At the start of every quarter, you have the chance to refund ONE zeta ability, meaning you get all 20 zeta mats, and any omegas/ mk3 mats. You have only 1 week to redeem this refund, so if you miss it, you have to wait until the next quarter to get the refund. That means you can refund a maximum of 4 Zeta abilities every year

Add on: Of course you don't have to use the refund, it's just there as an option if you wanted it

Would you guys like zeta refunds? 27 votes

Yes, I would like a quarterly zeta refund
29%
StarSonpanetonemiketoAleSahnDroh_1979Iy4oy4sDylsSSCkingeraPotato211 8 votes
No, I'm happy without having a refund option
51%
leefRpaulsen310js4Mr_SausagejhbuchholzCamaroAMFLiathRavenclawsSirlagzalottKyngzillaDaPowerfulJediEffAPublicEyeDCadoaBaneNyanperor 14 votes
Sounds good but not sure
18%
OmerAsikKyJoe_CoolWarGuy101DarthKoonsukhnidhan 5 votes
Post edited by DylsSS on

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    I've gotten free refunds from accidental Zetas already lmao.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    I think you should get 1 refund every 3 months but the zeta can only be a max of 3 months old. To prevent ppl refunding old zetas
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    I think you should get 1 refund every 3 months but the zeta can only be a max of 3 months old. To prevent ppl refunding old zetas

Then I’d be stuck with my amilyn holding zeta forever 😭 worst zeta choice I’ve made
  • DylsSS
    20 posts Member
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Yes, every quarterly is every 3 months (12 months, divided by 4 is 3 months). I understand that it may be unfair to refund old Zetas, however some Zetas that were once viable may now be useless, or are not as good as they seem (for example, Gar Saxons and Death Troopers are okay, but many would have Zetaed them a long time ago)
  • Options
    That wouldn't work in the long run as it could lead to people "exploiting" the system - maybe not the correct word, but what I mean is this: someone puts a zeta on a character only to make a certain event, like a hero's journey, easier. Then just gets it refund and can do the same again next time.It's not the way the game is meant to be played.
  • Options
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    That wouldn't work in the long run as it could lead to people "exploiting" the system - maybe not the correct word, but what I mean is this: someone puts a zeta on a character only to make a certain event, like a hero's journey, easier. Then just gets it refund and can do the same again next time.It's not the way the game is meant to be played.

yea, i understand this. maybe there could be a way you can only refund certain zetas? maybe thats too complicated :/
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    Options
    refunding 50% of materials might work, otherwise it would get in the way of a programmed addiction mechanism and revenue source