QOL request: Swap mods

Tiggus
766 posts Member
TLDR: Please give us a mod "assign" action that swaps a pair of mods (of same shape) between 2 characters.

The time of "modding" characters is long gone, what we do most now is "remodding" them, which means I open the mod screen for say, Padmé, look for each spot (shape) for an alternative mod that is most often already assigned on someone else that is less important (say Rex), and want to steal that "+18 speed" mod and assign it to Padmé, while at the same time assigning the "+14 speed" mod that is currently on Padmé back to Rex.

xW7nicC.png

The way it works (or rather, doesn't work well) today is I open Padmé screen, select each mod spot in turn, find a better mod currently on someone else, assign them, then I have to remember the 6 guys I stole a mod from, open their mod screen and filter/sort mods in order to find that one mod I just freed up, buried in the clutter of my inventory. Needless to say, this is needlessly annoying and more often that not, results in a few missing mods here and there because I forgot one or two of who were the mod donors.

Hopefully coming to a holotable near me soon!
☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/

Replies

• Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    I just want to stop paying for moving mods. I dont even know how much it cost, I just know when Im done with the HSTR I'm broke.
  • Options
    Tiggus wrote: »
    TLDR: Please give us a mod "assign" action that swaps a pair of mods (of same shape) between 2 characters.

The time of "modding" characters is long gone, what we do most now is "remodding" them, which means I open the mod screen for say, Padmé, look for each spot (shape) for an alternative mod that is most often already assigned on someone else that is less important (say Rex), and want to steal that "+18 speed" mod and assign it to Padmé, while at the same time assigning the "+14 speed" mod that is currently on Padmé back to Rex.

xW7nicC.png

The way it works (or rather, doesn't work well) today is I open Padmé screen, select each mod spot in turn, find a better mod currently on someone else, assign them, then I have to remember the 6 guys I stole a mod from, open their mod screen and filter/sort mods in order to find that one mod I just freed up, buried in the clutter of my inventory. Needless to say, this is needlessly annoying and more often that not, results in a few missing mods here and there because I forgot one or two of who were the mod donors.

Hopefully coming to a holotable near me soon!

You do know you can create mod loadouts and assign all 6 at once, right?
  • Options
    I had to invest a lot of time making multiple tabs for raid setup, etc., and after raids go back to my default tab and mod back... I don't mind taking the time to strategize and setup my mods, but would be nice if there was a 1 click option to load all mod setups on a tab.
  • Options
    Starl0rd wrote: »
    I had to invest a lot of time making multiple tabs for raid setup, etc., and after raids go back to my default tab and mod back... I don't mind taking the time to strategize and setup my mods, but would be nice if there was a 1 click option to load all mod setups on a tab.

Do you mean have the current mods loaded on each character put into a loadout? Like you click a button and all 6 mods for GG get saved into 1 loadout, but also every other character too?
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    You do know you can create mod loadouts and assign all 6 at once, right?

I meant permanently remod, so loadouts aren't helping. I actually almost never use loadouts for that same reason: they get outdated, and therefore useless after a while.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    This suggestion has merit. As OP said, I only remod, usually for an event as all my chars are as close as I can get them to modded correctly. I still need a crit crosses for a shooter or three. With all the GA and TW with their locked rosters it's disappointing to go into a battle and realize that my Snowtrooper is missing 30 speed because I only have a couple of crit chance arrows and I used it for someone else recently.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    What I meant in my earlier post is if I have a tab with loadouts for "x" amount of characters...a 1 click option will load all mods according to the saved mod loadouts on the tab...instead of the current way of having to load each character mods individually.