Empire Team

Malif13
10 posts Member
(I apologize if this discussion is in the wrong place). I have an Empire team that I really like to use. They are all 7 stars, at least gear 8, and at least level 75. My team consists of GMT, Darth Vader, TFP, snowtrooper, and Colonel Starck. However, the team is really weak, has little health, and does less damage. Can I have any recommendations to make them stronger, or maybe to replace one of them with a different character?

Replies

• Options
    You’re gonna want a tank. Shore is a great tank for empire teams. I’d also highly recommend Palp, he’s a great character even at end game
  • Options
    Kemosabe73 wrote: »
    You’re gonna want a tank. Shore is a great tank for empire teams. I’d also highly recommend Palp, he’s a great character even at end game

Yeah, Palp's AOE stun even makes him great support in a lot of cases.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    Eventually you should build towards emperor palpatine lead and thrawn.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Stick wrote: »
    Eventually you should build towards emperor palpatine lead and thrawn.

One of my best squads is Palp vader tarkin tfp and storm. Thrawn and shore would surely make the squad better, but I use them elsewhere. That being said, they very easily handle common defensive squads such as bossk BHs and KRU FO.

RG can even stand in for tarkin as an extra stunner.

Edit: I'm speaking in the context of TW/GA, but for an early arena squad it may still apply.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    Besides of what have been said, you can develop an imperial trooper squad as secondary as you already have Starck and Snow developed to 7* as this toons will go out of the team.
    Imperial trooper team is fun to use and is useful for Dark Side Hoth and as a counter to Nightsisters.
    You'll need zVeers to make them really useful.
    Usual team is zVeers, Snow, Stark, Shore and Range.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Malif13
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I still have to get Palp, which I’ll hopefully get soon. And I don’t have a good enough light side team to beat the node for shoretrooper unfortunately
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Starck and Snowtrooper are two of the four key members of an Imperial Troopers team, the other two being Rangetrooper and General Veers. They're a fantastic team, only need one zeta to work, and aren't overly difficult to farm, so you could work towards that. Shoretrooper would also be a good one - you can either use him as the 5th in a Troopers team, or use him as a tank in a Palpatine-lead Empire team.

Personally I run zVeers/Starck/Snow/Range/Death for troopers and zPalp/Vader/Thrawn/Tarkin/Shore for Empire. Tarkin isn't actually a terrible lead, but Palpatine is just way better with the zeta and a debuff-heavy squad.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png